Jazzie Jumpers January 2017 Daily Listing Challenge Thread

Haven’t visited for a couple of days not feeling very motivated at the moment, think it’s the January blues. Have some more heart appliqués for you card makers.
Gill

2 Likes

Just popping on to report a sale please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads.
My 100th sale on Folksy. Woo Hoo! :dancers:

10 Likes

Congratulations, Alison @FluffStuffCrafts

1 Like

Congratulations xx

1 Like

faved to here

A re list of a word Art picture designed using your words and highlighted in Swarovski Crystals

2 Likes

The only time we broke down was when we were going to Sheffield for my grandads funeral. Luckily for us we were near a village so hubby went for a walk for help and there was a garage there. They towed us in and fixed the car. Missed the entire church service.
We didn’t know the way to the crematorium so my aunt was directing us. As she only went on the bus she told us the bus route we ended up in the town centre on a bus lane. We laugh about it now but at the time it was a nightmare.

Hi all,
Just popping in to say sorry for been absent
Hopefully I’ll get on here tomorrow.
Needless to say I’m still catching up on all news
Jean @thecardjeanie hope you get your appetite and taste buds back X
Carol @cariadcrafts11 hope oh is doing ok X
Francis @thatenamelguy I seen you and waved back!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Have a fab time x
Rachel @GreenwoodMakes so pleased the cakes were enjoyed, lovely to hear!
Yes I make cakes to order aswell as everyday for the tea room I supply to .
Give me a hollow if you want anymore anytime X

Max @paperchainsandbeads I’ve 4 sales for supply tally and 4 for státionery please , how you feeling btw??

Right I’m off to my pit now, carrot cakes in the morning😉
Night night all, Steph xx

5 Likes

There seem to be a lot of teamies with poorly husbands at the moment, I hope they all feel better soon.

Congrats on reaching your milestone Alison @FluffStuffCrafts

Thank goodness you weren’t on your own Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, glad you had a bridge to shelter under.

2 Likes

Just realised that I forgot to add a listing to my earlier post, so here it is now!

Valerie @valerie and Jane @Beadseedz , hope you both have fantastic holidays in NZ. We were there this time last year and loved every minute!

1 Like

Morning everyone. More de-stash from me - just a couple as much more listed on my destash thread

See you a little later xx

1 Like

Good morning Jazzie Jumpers, my listings for this morning a Tripple rainbow fluorite gemstone cascade handbag charm.

A relist in this embroidered brooch.

Natalie x

2 Likes

Good morning Jazzies, yay happy dancing for sales peeps and extra whoo for Alison on reaching your milestone 1000 sales just fab!

Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany hope your hubby recovers well, sending hugs to you

Oh Natalie @NOfkantsCurios what a day you had, glad you got home safe and sound but sorry you mised out on your visit

will post mine later on just need to do pics :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats on the milestone Alison @FluffStuffCrafts
Hope your husband is feeling better soon Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany
Sorry to hear of your car problems Natalie @NOfkantsCurios but glad you filled the waiting time wisely :slight_smile:
I had a fabulous day out at Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door. The weather was amazing - it was cold but soon warmed up once we were walking and the sun shone with brilliant blue skies until we got back to the car when the rain started.
I have somehow managed to lose my glasses between going to bed last night and waking up this morning! Taking them off and putting them on the bedside table is always the last thing I do but they are not there today. I have searched all over to no avail - luckily I still have my last pair which are sufficiently functional to wear!

Heres another old favourite remade and relisted.

Have a great Sunday.

5 Likes

Morning All, a very wet Sunday here, good day to indoors. How exciting for those off to New Zealand, I would love to go … maybe one day after my lottery win haha, hope you have a wonderful time xx

3 Likes

Morning Jazzies mine for today

2 Likes

Morning Jazzies, Natalie @NOfkantsCurios how traumatic, glad you home safe and sound, Emma, @TheCornishCoasterCompany I hope your husbands improving :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery the earring have arrived, such a lovely shaped heart, I discovered I can wear earrings again after years of not being able to due to allergic reactions, even to gold! My holes are still there! Jeanie @thecardjeanie the card went down very well with my friend and Natalie @NOfkantscurios the beads have arrived, they are beautiful but haven’t done anything with them yet.
Washing machines! I’ve had more washing machines than hot dinners, the only downside from having 4 children was the amount of washing I had to do, hated it, yesterday the tumble dryer did a wee all over the kitchen floor, I don’t think something had been put back correctly though! That or my Friday the thirteenth continues…
Today’s listing

4 Likes

Good morning Jazzie peeps! Happy Sunday to you. My offering today is a raindrop bunny greeting card. Yvonne x

1 Like

oh Wow! I really should make some more sometime!

1 Like

Good morning. Here’s my post for today - another pair of earrings. Congratulations Alison @FluffStuffCrafts, that’s an amazing total! We still have lots of snow on the ground, plus drizzle and mist.

3 Likes