July 2019 weekly listings and promotions - 7th -13th July 2019

Welcome to the July weekly listings and promotions thread.

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly.

Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.
The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using Twitter, Pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.

Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post.

Thank you

Sue

2 Likes

Sorry to be so late in the day with starting this week’s thread - I didn’t have time before I headed off to my fair this morning and it’s been a long day!

Anyway, starting this week’s thread with a bracelet.
I will pin all items to my Folksy Weekly board. Looking forward to seeing your work

2 Likes

Thanks Sue…my latest bag, listed today

3 Likes

Thanks again Sue for organising the thread.
Have ‘loved’ and pinned all the above.
New mitts from me

3 Likes

Tea for two , retro tea cosy in mint green mixture

3 Likes

Another starry Elvis bag listed today:

Above items pinned.

4 Likes

A new make up bag

6 Likes

Hello. A Greeting Card “Walking amonst the Trees”. Original photo was my middle daughter Sarah.

p.s Kim @KBCreations. I wish you wouldn’t keep posting such lovely bags. My last purse I purchased from you was devine!!!

Thanks
SallyAnn

5 Likes

@BeadstormJewellery
2 sales last night…one was the dragonfly tote bag…yeah, happy dance!
:blush:

4 Likes

New tea for two cosy, pale blue mouse, hand knitted,

2 Likes

New dog lover pebble magnet.

2 Likes

Hi all.

I am offering free UK shipping on all my listings.

Here is one of my favourite Birthday badges.

Have a great day.
Katie

4 Likes

lovely hand sewn zipped pouch

3 Likes

All done to here
I have a new pincushion this week

4 Likes

All the above ‘loved’ and pinned to my Folksy Weekly board. :smiley:

1 Like

Koala tea cosy, fits 2 cup tea pot

2 Likes

Journal with tea dyed paper and woodland digital images. Pinned and tweeted shops above me. https://folksy.com/items/7280230-Junk-Journal-Blank-Journal-Writing-Journal-Nature-Journal-Writers-Gift

2 Likes

i have a bag like this with all my sewing essentials in it, it’s to useful to have them all in one place together

1 Like

Lovely work on here this week, and lots of it. Great to see so many people joining in the thread, plus it gives extra promotion for all of us. I’ve pinned all your items to my Folksy Weekly Pinterest board.

Congratulations on the sales Kim @KBCreations, great news!

Here’s the link for Vicky’s @vickyrainey pebble magnet

And a bracelet from me

1 Like