July Weekly Listings and Promotions 6th - 12th July

Ive just listed a few new items in my shop :slight_smile:
http://folksy.com/items/6457911-Delicate-Copper-Wire-Wrap-Bracelet-with-Pearl

2 Likes
3 Likes

Afternoon one and all. Have loved all your gorgeous items, but can’t get onto Pinterest at the moment so will pin later.
I’ve got a relist today

http://folksy.com/items/5715861-Crochet-Blanket-Purple-Blue-Green-and-Pink-

Lynn x

2 Likes
3 Likes

Phew finally managed to get onto Pinterest - so have pinned all your gorgeous items.

Lynn x

2 Likes

Hiya everyone!
I feel like a stranger!
Sorry I’ve missed! However I’ve caught up now and pinned all lovely, lovely listings!
Annemarie @Annemariekenyeres love your bracelet and Sue @BeadstormJewellery your new pics are fab, the little trinket box adds that little bit extra, without taking anything away from your item :smile:
Lynn @erkinwald love the purse have you just made it as I’ve never seen it before in your shop or on the forums? I go week t the knees when I spot tartan or tweed!..lol

Here’s mine today just a relist I’m afraid not much time today as it’s my 46th year today and had a day out with Cameron and hubby, not far just a walk along the coast stopped for coffee and fish and chips for Cameron

See you later, Steph xx

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Steph, sounds like you’ve had a good day. Yes the purse is a new make, I’m like you I love tweed and tartan must be my celtic heritage coming out, had just enough material to make myself one as well.
Lynn x

Happy birthday Steph - and thank you x

Up to date to here - lovely items

Hope everyone is OK & so glad pinterest is working again!

2 Likes

morning everyone!
Hope you are all ok?

Ah thanks so much for Birthday wishes, had a lovely day, just simple things…coffee, nice weather, lovely views and fresh air…and most important, the three of us just spending time together and chatting brill!! :wink:

OOoo…love those scottie dogs Tricia @SimplyCharminguk

a new card today, for Uncles this time!

pop back later, steph xx

1 Like

love the scottie dogs, lovely cards and fun bunting great colour blanket, fun braclet

Happy birthday Stephie :smiley:

I have some retro style buttons to day

1 Like

Lots of gorgeous items this week off to check them out and pin now
Sara x x

2 Likes

Evening everyone - just caught up with you all over here - all pinned, tweeted and loved.
Just listed these two - a small card with a Golfer theme and a Lace Bookmark/Card.
bye for now - Maureen

2 Likes

Just stopped by to catch up.

Love the little Scotties Tricia @SimplyCharminguk
Another lovely bunny Sara @TheDaisyDream
Glad you enjoyed your birthday Steph @stephshortstationery

I’ve got an early start on Sunday to get to an event (Dragon Boat Race) with my stall, so would be grateful if someone would be good enough to start the new week’s thread off please?

Sue x

All pinned and loved - am loving the cards Steph - adorable Scotties Tricia - striking buttons Eileen - gorgeous bunny Sara - lovely cards Maureen.
I’ve listed this

http://folksy.com/items/4842722-Hat-Dark-Red-Boucle-Knitted-with-crochet-flower

Lynn x

1 Like

Morning!

Love the hat Lynn @erkinwald!

I’ve updated these earrings with some new photos & re-listed

Sue x

1 Like

morning all!
Need to catch up on news and pinning but pop back later when im not as rushed!!..will i ever be not rushed!! lol

New Bride & Groom Card today!
Steph x

2 Likes

Oh! thanks Sue, am loving your earrings.
Lynn x

1 Like

Hi

Not sure if my request for someone to start next week’s thread tomorrow got noticed - could someone do it please?

Thanks

Sue x