June Pearls Daily Listing Challenge Thread 2014! 1st to 30th June!

Well done Jane on your sale! Happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

1 Like

Hi everyone. I haven’t read the thread yet, so will catch up and click to view all your items in a mo. Due to the wedding, I have no new listing for you today, but do have a couple of re-lists to show you…

Off to catch up with a cuppa - supposed to be sorting out the shed!

Jacqueline x

2 Likes

That is amazing!

1 Like

Afternoon all,

Here we are again. Another new month. Just listed this new card and it appeared in the ‘Just listed’ section on the front page for a brief moment. Hope some potential buyer saw it!!!

Would be perfect for a retirement, birthday or even for Father’s Day.

Jeanie x

1 Like

http://folksy.com/items/4444350-Cushions-Love-is-all-Around-1

Afternoon everyone - bit late for me but here I am - hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine.

LOVE is my theme at the moment - a pretty cushion - Love is all Around. Will pop back later to read the thread and promote - Maureen

2 Likes

Good afternoon. No sunshine here today. Its dull and windy but the lawn won’t cut itself so I will have to get motivated.
A vintage design today
http://folksy.com/items/4960562-Vintage-Sewing-Design-Purse
Valerie x

2 Likes

Afternoon June Pearlies :slight_smile: beautiful day today.
Added a new bracelet, just off to browse the thread now, have a lovely rest of the day
Di x

2 Likes

Have had a good click through everyones items and given lots of loving, i love everything! especially Roz felted dogs, and the lovely dog collar - and Jax’s earrings, Jacqueline’s ring…I could go on and on!

Afternoon, Pearls. Please can you add 4 to the tally for me, Natalie? Thanks. I don’t think I’ve been on the tally on the first day before now. This lady has bought from me 3 times in the last week now, but I’m not complaining.

I’ve spent the day so far in the garden - weeding onions and standing around looking decorative whilst OH dismantled the chicken coop - these things always take longer than you think they will, and the role of the decorative assistant should never be under rated!

Here’s a quick relist while I ponder what to do with all the unlisted new stuff I have here.

http://folksy.com/items/4107094-30-x-Freshwater-Pearls-IVORY-PEACH-and-SILVER-GREY

Back later.

Liz
x

PS. I love your little dog, Roz

2 Likes

I’ve just paid my Folksy bill. It was £3.96, how dire is that? I’m just going to slink away into that corner and lick my wounds.

1 Like

Afternoon Pearls,
Can I report a sale please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
My first one of the month.

My listing for today is a Kindle Paperwhite cover to match the book cover from yesterday

Back later.
Shirley x

3 Likes

lol Liz, mine is so low I didn’t even get a bill :wink:
However I have had 7 sales today - on FB though not on here.
Haven’t been out to the garden yet, it’s desperately in need of attention so hope to finish work about 6 and do an hour, talk about wildlife reserve! Well done Shirley!

1 Like

Congrats on all the sales whether its on here or on facebook

The weather here turned to rain so I decided to have a play with some emeralds. I was so excited to be able to buy genuine emerald beads that I didnt actually want to make anything with them, does anyone else do that? Get so excited about owning a particular item for crafting that they dont want to part with it? :blush:

Anyway heres a wee pair of emerald and silver earrings that I have just listed

http://folksy.com/items/6244811-Emerald-and-sterling-silver-earrings

I have loved and pinned to here too

2 Likes

Just back from holiday, so can I join in again please?..back to routine tomorrow…thanks

2 Likes

Good afternoon June pearls!
I’m back if only for a short while. My folksy plus account is up for renewal in July and I am thinking of closing my shop. I certainly won’t be renewing! Meanwhile, I thought I would try and keep up this month by listing some of the makes I have created during my “break”. Not expecting many sales but onwards and upwards.
It is going to take me a while to familiarise myself with the new forum layout. I have restocked my shop with this notebook, hopefully just in time for Father’s day!

Edwina

5 Likes

Done and dusted to here
Love your felted portrait Roz @Rozcraftz

Welcome back Edwina @HandmadebyEdwina

Thank you for the Earring love xx

Oh my Day 1 and I am so late! Dusting off my shop and not even sure how to post a photo lol!

Is that it? Will go back up the thread now!

Is there anything new that I’ve missed?

Just off to the theatre as my boys are in the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe! The Matinee was awesome so back for round 2 - will tweet, pin & click when I get back tonight x

2 Likes

Afternoon all, hi Edwina, lovely to see you. It’s been quiet for a while around here, lots of people are saying the same, so your not on you own lovely my sales have been down too jewellery has been dire thank goodness for paper craft and paintings.

All loved to here

Well done Liz and Shirley on your sales! Happy dancing for you!

Well done on the 7 Facebook sales! Can still happy dance for you, even if I can’t add them to the tally!

Edwina, I have very few sales to speak off, used to pretty much garantee 10 plus sales a month, now count myself lucky if I get one or two!
I do hope you stick around, I love seeing your inventive creations!

Natalie x