June Weekly Listings and Promotions 8th - 14th June

Morning everyone - lovely items again this week!

Great cards Eileen & Maureen
Love the make up bag Lynn
Beautiful butterflies Claire
Love the bright earrings Karen!
Stunning pendant & earrings Carol
Your coasters are so pretty Sara

A re-list from me today

Sue x

4 Likes

Good morning all - looks like another lovely day ahead.
Loved and pinned your gorgeous goodies - love your butterflies Claire so cute - great earrings Karen - Maureen your little cards are beautiful - love the necklace and earrings Carol - your coasters are so pretty Sara - beautiful necklace Sue
A button necklace from me

http://folksy.com/items/6173281-Button-Necklace-Violet-and-Black

Lynn x

4 Likes

Thanks all, for your lovely comments on my butterflies!
You all make such lovely items! Will be off to post on FB!!
Here are some gold butterflies from me today…

Claire xx

Oh, and if any of you have seen the sales fairy, can you point her in my direction please, I have been rather lacking in sales lately!!! Thanks guys xx

3 Likes

Some cute baby flip flops from me today ,so many lovely goodies on here this week
Sara x x

2 Likes

awww cute butterflies and baby shoes

Have pinned up to here

2 Likes

Just stopping by to catch up

Beautiful necklace Lynn, in my favourite colour!
Lovely butterflies Claire
Fab card Eileen
And the flip flops are too cute for words Sara

Sue x

Morning all - have pinned and loved all the gorgeous goodies up to here
Your butterflies really are so cute Claire - I’m loving the baby flip flops Sara, - such a pretty card Eileen -
I’ve listed this

Lynn x

3 Likes

Morning - I love the make-up bag Lynn - such beautiful colours & I’m very tempted. If I have a sale today it’s going in my basket

@stephshortstationery Steph - my daughter has an exam today, so gave her the first of the Good Luck cards I got from yo & she really liked it - a rare occurrence with a 19 year old!!

Steph & I are occupying the ‘most loved’ spots on the front page at the moment - I love seeing the work of sellers who i ‘know’ on there

My item is these earrings

Sue x

3 Likes

Well done Sue @BeadstormJewellery and Steph @StephShortSupplies, I love seeing sellers I know as well.
Lynn x

1 Like

Yay! :slight_smile: I absolutely love those earrings, so pretty! I’m a bit behind the times this week!
I’m still waiting for the interview questions if any of you have filled them in, I don’t have one for tomorrow which is when I was hoping to have the next one up. Some really beautiful things this week! :smiley: All pinned up to here :slight_smile: x

Morning Everyone,
Hope you are all well!
@BeadstormJewellery Sue I didn’t realise I was on there! So pleased your daughter likes the card…great news,hope she is ok!! Cam finishes on Friday, he has an exam tomorrow and last on Friday, can’t believe he’s leaving!
@Strandom, Kathelle gosh so sorry i haven’t got round to do that yet, I will try my best today :blush: Did you get your cards ok??

Haven’t read through properly yet,but will do and catch up

Here’s my new card today…Auntie Today :wink:

steph xx

2 Likes

@stephshortstationery I did! They came yesterday and I love them, thank you so much for your lovely note! :smiley: Love your newest card too. That would be much appreciated :slight_smile: Time flies eh? My wee boy will be two in under two months :open_mouth: My year in Uni graduate this year too, very odd! (I left 3 years ago) You can tell I’m lacking adult company when I ramble on here haha! :blush: x

2 Likes

All pinned and loved…

Karen xx

3 Likes

A little bird from me :smile:

Going on a mammoth catch up seasion now!!

4 Likes

Hi @Strandom Kathelle - not forgotten the interview questions - nearly there. Will try to send through this eve

Sue x

1 Like

Okeydoke, thank you Sue! :slight_smile: x

Hiya,
Lovely items listed as always!

@Strandom so pleased you got and like the cards…always a relief when they get to their destination! Thanks on card love :blush:

@erkinwald loving your purse, the fabric is gorgeous :smile:

@TheDaisyDream, Sara flip flops how very clever :smile:
All pinned to this point, Steph xx

1 Like

all pinned up to here will list later to day as I’m trying to get photo’s without shades due to the sun.

I’m working on the Blog questions sorry for the delay only I’m attending a week study every evening this week and for 2 of the nights I’m also on refreshments duty so have to be there even earlier.

Pinned all the gorgeous goodies to here
Sara x x

Evening all - just pinned, tweeted and loved - such a variety of lovely crafts on here.
Just added another set of little Gift Cards - be back later - Maureen

2 Likes