Location comes up in numbers?

Is this happening to anyone else? When listing a new item, when it comes to putting where I live, I start with Lei for leicester, and leicester comes up as normal. But when I click it, it changes to 81. I thought it was a categorisation and left it, but when i previewed the listing it said designed by laura weston in 81! I’ve taken it off now, but never had it happen before

That’s weird I would email admin about it via the contact folksy button found at the bottom Folksy main page. They’ll not get to it until monday though.

1 Like

Admin are aware of this as I told them about it a week or so a go, it is somewhere on Doug’s things to fix list. You don’t have to enter a location so I am currently leaving mine blank rather than being in 25.

1 Like

I noticed a few items that I have viewed have had numbers and not locations - thought it was deliberate and the shop owner had put it in for some reason - haven’t checked my own items but will be off to do that now

1 Like

Mine is the same been like it now for weeks - type in Stoke-on-Trent I am now location 165 :confused:

Weird, cant say I’ve noticed tho.

Ive had this today. I got around it by adding a space either before or after typing my town… (Eastbourne shows 1045 otherwise) the pressing tab to move to the next text box…press update listing and hey presto…says Eastbourne. …with an extra space lol