Folksy Ltd

Love the 12 days of Folksy Animation

(Marg) #1

Watched the video twice and it’s absolutely beautiful, congratulations to the talented people involved and the shops whose products were featured. It should be on prime time TV.
Thanks for beginning my Christmas.

The 12 Days of Folksy Animation
(Camilla) #2

Wouldn’t it be great if it could be on prime time TV.
If only we had that kind of budget.

But look what a creative community can do on a shoestring. I’m so proud of it.

(Lucy Ward) #3

I’ve just watched The 12 Days of Folksy animation…It’s brilliant! Thank you for producing such a joyful little film. Well done to everyone involved, you’re extraordinary!

(Camilla) #4

Thank you, Lucy! That means so much. It’s been a huge job to create and produce and @LEAPUP has put in months of months of work.

We’ve just published this behind-the-scenes article about it https://blog.folksy.com/2018/12/05/mr-mouse-animation-story

It would be amazing if we could get as many Folksy sellers as possible talking about and sharing it too!!

(Lucy Ward) #5

Excellent, I’ll have a read. And will share it! You can tell how much work is in it, it’s just wonderful!

(Diane Mc Kechnie) #6

I loved it too! brilliant! well done

(Minerva) #7

That is brilliant and so creative! I love it!! Hope you can do more for other months and occasions!

(Helen Healey) #8

I can’t stop watching it!! It’s an absolute delight. It’s beautifully put together and the featured makes all work so well together. Love it.

(Little Ramstudio) #9

This is such a brilliant little animation showing the general public just what Folksy is about. We’re busy getting it out there on social media, it would be lovely if everyone could give it a big push too. Who know’s if enough of us do it then the press/tv might just pick it up!

(Camilla) #10

Exactly! We’re sending out press releases too but the more it gets shared, the more likely it is to get picked up and featured!!

(Martine Brumwell) #11

I’ve shared it. I think it’s great!

(Lynn Britton) #12

It’s absolutely wonderful. I don’t do social media other than Pinterest. So I’ve emailed it to everyone I know and asked them if they think it’s lovely to pass the email on. :smiley:

(Tina Martin) #13

It’s brilliant :slight_smile:

(Camilla) #14

Thank you! We’re contacting press about it at the moment to try to get some more coverage and it would really help if people could leave a comment on the actual video page here https://vimeo.com/303905880 - because then it helps them see that people like it!

I think you might have to have a Vimeo account to leave a comment but as I remember it’s quite easy to set up and we would really REALLY appreciate it.

(ArtilyEverCrafter) #15

Such a wonderful little animation, it was a joy to watch and made me feel very festive! :smile:
Shared it with my sister, who is big on her social media so she will probably spread the word. I think everyone will love this video, the more people who get to see it the better all round.

(Ali Dufty) #16

I thoroughly enjoyed watching this sweet animated film . What a lot of work involved . The music is perfect too . I also enjoyed spotting various sellers work :)) really lovely !

(TheGlassArk) #17

Beautiful video, well done to all involved in creating it and to those with featured products x

(Elaine) #18

Absolutely love the video - so much time and patience putting it together :grinning: Elaine