Folksy Ltd

Made A Video Using Picasa

(Pauline Hayward) #1

I made this video last night by just experimenting and my reach has trebbled on Facebook and I’ve also had a sale from it. I didn’t share straight from there, or not even on Youtube. I went into Facebook to my business page and clicked on where you add your photo’s, that then went to my photo’s and clicked on the appropriate one. I added my Facebook page too, so I was thinking is it possible to direct people to our Folksy shops in the same way.

(Lizzie Gillum, Bedfordshire, Uk ) #2

This is great, but I’m not clear how you did this? I may be thick, but could you explain a bit more?
Lizzie

(Pauline Hayward) #3

I went into picasa and where all you pictures are down the left hand side, click on folders and a selection of photo’s will come up. At the top you’ll see little icons above the pictures saying “Create Photo Collage & Create Video Clip Presentation” click Create Video. (Photo 1).

That will then give you a black square in the middle. You then just click on pictures at the side to add them to the Video (Photo 2) If you haven’t any pictures in the side bar then you need to add some.

To add photo’s to the side bar just click on Get more at the top. Also to add a heading click on slide and you have the option of text, size etc and Heading.
At the bottom of Photo 2 you’ll see YouTube, don’t click that. Just go to your Facebook page and go to where you would see Status, Photo/Video, click on video and then that’ll take it to your video you’ve just created on Picasa.
Hope this is a little bit better in explaining how to do it.

(Lizzie Gillum, Bedfordshire, Uk ) #4

Thank you!