Folksy Ltd

Made in Lincolnshire

Love seeing some of the counties being represented in the Showcase section. How about we showcase items made in the large county of Lincolnshire?

I’ll kick it off with my hare brooch, as you see plenty of them darting through the Fens!

Elaine

3 Likes

ah, lovely Lincolnshire! my adoptive home county, full of inspirational nature and wildlife …and flat, so you can see it all for miles :wink:

here’s a hand coloured print I created, an illustration of one my favourite garden visitors. a blue tit enjoying the colours of autumn.

:fallen_leaf:

4 Likes

That’s very beautiful :slight_smile:

thank you @elliestreasures - I love your gorgeous hare brooch too.

(are we the only makers in all of Lincolnshire? looks like we’ve got the place to ourselves.) :wink:

1 Like

After starting the thread I realised Lincolnshire had been included in the East Midlands thread :frowning: but I couldn’t seem to delete this thread! Lovely to have you here though - there must be more of us out there somewhere!

Hi Elaine,
Only just seen your thread… we are in Lincolnshire too! Big Wave from down on the fens!
I joined the East Midlands thread too
Love
Jac @Cheeky Monkey Studio

A wee Lincolnshire mouse for you… :wink:

3 Likes

Hi Elaine
Beautiful Lincolnshire with so many beautiful handmade crafts. Here is a taste of the wonderful hares that live in our wide open spaces. @KatrinaKrafts

2 Likes

This is so sweet Jac :slight_smile: Love how you’ve photographed it too.

1 Like

This is lovely!

1 Like

Awww thank you Elaine :slight_smile:

The photograph’s have been evolving and it’s been nice to play about with props, colours, backdrops & composition trying to put my head back in to my old window designing & merchandising days and learn more photography techniques, been a steep learning curve & still more to learn but enjoying the process.

1 Like

No there’s me ! lol

BrocTor original painting by me on slate, Lincolnshire is my adoptive county too and I love it here.

2 Likes

ahh, beautiful! :slight_smile:
(I knew there had to be more of us!) xx

1 Like

This is gorgeous Maureen.

1 Like

Thanks Ellie.:relaxed:
Hope you have a Happy Christmas x

1 Like

From S. Lincolnshire
https://folksy.com/items/6871431-Newsboy-Hat-Baker-Boy-Hat-Womens-Peaked-Hat-

1 Like

Gorgeous, looks fabulous @beaniehats x

From North East Lincolnshire.

No …little black heart - there are other people live here too !

I priced a coffee table slightly larger than this one for a Folksy customer recently. As the overall size was greater than the My Hermes maximum, the best courier price I could find was £36 ( this table costs £32) .

Maybe there is a chance that someone living in Lincolnshire can arrange to collect in person ?

1 Like

https://folksy.com/items/6996797-FW7-Textile-Bracelet

1 Like