Made in the East Midlands

:heart:️ and pinned. Lovely colour x

1 Like

Happy New Year fellow East Midlanders - hope it’s a happy, healthy and prosperous one for us all :grinning:

I’m waiting on the delivery of some silver so I can finish a couple of designs and then I’ve the photography to do so soon I should have some new things to show you all, but in the meantime I’ve started 2017 with a sale. Hope you don’t mind me mentioning this Jac @cheekymonkeystudio but the bracelet and earrings you liked is in the sale.

https://folksy.com/shops/silvertreejewellerydesign/collections/259427

2 Likes

Hi everyone!
My first list of 2017, hope it’s great for us all x

3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Heart pendant x

3 Likes
2 Likes

Hello all

I’ve just Tweeted and posted on Google+ a link to the East Midlands Pinterest board - if anyone could post it on any of the other social media platforms that would be fab - re-tweets and shares are all good :grinning:

While I’m waiting for some silver to be delivered so I can finish some new designs, I’m listing a few new items from my bridal collection and yesterday I listed a hair pin and today and new hair comb:

2 Likes

Plum and rose earrings from me x

1 Like

Hi Karen,
Retweeted this info

x

1 Like

Sweet butterflies x

2 Likes

Finally got something new listed. I’ll pin a few things from the thread to my Fabulous Folksy Finds board now.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Waving from Northamptonshire! I’m new to Folksy and 24 hours in so far.I love creating items with colour and texture. I hope you enjoy this northern lights inspired piece
https://folksy.com/items/6950720-Turquoise-Aurora-Borealis-Tree-art-rainbow-hanger-northern-lights-Valentine

2 Likes

Welcome! Gonna have a peep at your shop now. Wishing you lots of folksy sales in 2017 x

1 Like

Welcome to Folksy. I’m loving what I’m seeing in your shop so far and look forward to seeing what you add. Hope all goes well.

1 Like

Hi Elizabeth

Thanks for joining in. The basic idea is that you post your makes - new ones or items you just want to increase the profile of - and the rest of us will ‘love’ them and re-share them on social media and if you could do likewise that’d be appreciated :grinning:

There is a Pinterest board and if you’re on Pinterest. let me know your user name I’ll send you an invite so you can pin to that - if you’re not on there, don’t worry one of us will pin your items for you.

If you’ve any questions about running a Folksy shop, please ask - I’m sure someone on the thread will have the answer or be able to point you in the right direction.

I’ve favourited your shop and loved and pinned the item you’ve shown.

Welcome to Folksy and I hope you get lots of sales :+1:

Karen

Morning all

Good news - I Tweeted the Pinterest board and for only the second time since I’ve been on Twitter, Folksy retweeted it for us, so hopefully it’ll get us ‘out there’ a bit more :+1:

Today I’ve listed a new comb from my bridal collection. I’ve got some new items to photograph and a new backdrop so am planning to re-shoot all 54 bridal items! Photographing the crystals is a really tricky business (even with the help of my husband who’s a commercial photographer and teaches product photography) and I’m always looking for something that will show them up better that’s not dull and boring (i.e. black or grey). Fingers crossed after 12 years I’ve got it sussed this time :wink: Anyway, here’s the comb:

4 Likes

Morning everyone,
Karen, that’s exciting news, hope it brings us views and sales :grinning:

I pin all the items onto my own Folksy Designers board on Pinterest so hopefully that will help too x

Likewise Jo - I have a couple of boards so if it’s already on the East Midlands one I pin it to one of my own. Need to get on promoting those too I think. I’m finding finally Twitter seems to be working quite well. I have a bridal service in essex following me and they retweet all my wedding jewellery related tweets. I’m hoping that will get me some sales as the 2017 bridal season gets started - which in my experience (I used to have my own bridal jewellery website) is just about now :grinning:

1 Like