Mammogram recall - just need to offload really

Well done you to get to this fantastic milestone and still looking so cheerful. This calls for a group hug to see you through this final week …and on to the rest of your life.tenor

xxxxxxx

3 Likes

Thank you!
A group hug sounds wonderful :slight_smile:

My son told me at the beginning to look on it as a triathlon, as that would break the treatments up in to manageable chunks…and it worked!
But it will seem strange walking out of the hospital for the last time on Friday, when it has been such a huge part of daily life for so long.

Sarah xx

8 Likes

We’ll all be wishing you well for this last push. You look so happy and (can I say?) well in this photo. Oh, and I don’t know if you used to wear hats before, but they really suit you!

Helenx

3 Likes

Lovely photo Sarah. I can’t believe it is nearly 8 months. Lots of luck for this week and the future. xx

2 Likes

Wishing you well for final part of your journey. Lovely picture you do look well and happy.

1 Like

Lovely to see you looking so well and happy. All the very best for this last week of treatment. You’ve been truly inspirational during the last few months and I’m completely in awe of the amazing cheerful and positive attitude you’ve displayed throughout. xx

3 Likes

Wishing you all the best for this last week, loving your pic :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Definitely part of the group hug - you are amazing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

All the best for your last week of treatment, you look amazing.

2 Likes

Fantastic news. Hope this week flies by, and you can put it all behind you.
Your positivity is inspiring. :bouquet:

1 Like

Count me in the group hug too. You definitely deserve to see the end of all of the hospital stuff after everything you’ve conquered. Will be thinking of you this Friday x

1 Like

Add one more to the ever expanding group hug!! A huge relief for you and your family I am sure! You look amazing in your photo too! :grin::metal::muscle:

1 Like

Well done for remaining positive throughout . Lovely pic ! You’re nearly out of that tunnel !! :smile: Sending warm wishes…

1 Like

Lovely to see you with a smile on your face, and looking forward to the future, Sarah! Well done on getting through the treatment with such a positive attitude.

:hugs:

Julia x

1 Like

Well done on completing your treatment…you have triumphed! Take care. x

1 Like

Thank you so much lovely ladies for all the support!
I feel so lucky to have had the support I have to get through this… Monday brought an emotional wobble, when I let myself think about the enormity of the whole journey, but I’m feeling so much better this week.
I cried with relief through my last booster rads treatment…and not the dainty tears either, but the ones that collect in your ears as pools while you’re lying on a board with arms in stirrups and trying not to move :slight_smile:

Sarah xxx

6 Likes

Hi Sarah,

I am not surprised about the pools of tears and it’s good to let them out. You’ve been through so much. I am a firm believer in the therapeutic power of shedding tears! I hope this week you are feeling even better and continue to do so. Onward!

Lucy x

2 Likes

Hello!

Well, exactly one year on from that fateful first mammogram and all that followed,
I am now nearly five months out of chemo and my new hair is growing back beautifully :slight_smile:

Ladies, keep checking your boobies!

chemohair

21 Likes

Lovely to see you looking so happy and healthy. xx

1 Like

Lookin’ good Sarah ! :))

1 Like