Mammogram recall - just need to offload really

I’m so glad that it’s all going well and look at your beautiful, smiling face - what an inspiration!
Have a fantastic Easter and good luck for the results x

1 Like

Wishing you all the very best for your results, and it’s lovely to see you smiling. x

1 Like

So pleased everything is going well and nice to see you smiling, you really are an inspiration.

1 Like

Hi Sarah - thanks for sharing what’s happening and your great smile. So cheering for anyone facing similar trials now or in the future. Fingers crossed you’ll be drain-free next Tuesday.

1 Like

Great to see your cheerful smile, hope your results go okay. Loving the bag btw xx

1 Like

:wave: Waves through the internet ether at Sarah and hopes she’s feeling positive and well.

1 Like

Hi I’m one year post surgery and radiotherapy and just wanted to say things do get better. Radiotherapy and the side effects of the tablets can be exhausting, the worst time is about 8 weeks after radiotherapy. The tiredness takes a lot of getting used to too. I was offered a mindfulness course which was fantastic and I highly recommend. I know I don’t know you but I wish you the very best and a full recovery.
Good luck
Patsy

8 Likes

Hi, Patsy!

Thank you so much.
I’m so glad you’ve come out the other side and are doing well in recovery.
It really helps to talk to ladies who have been through similar.

I’m in that awful period of being post surgery and waiting for final results and a treatment plan at the moment, whih should be back by Tuesday, but have been delayed by Easter.
These results will determine whether chemo would be beneficial or not, so a biggie.
For me, the waves of tiredness and and the uncertainty of waiting for various results have been the worse parts.

Sarah xx

3 Likes

Lovely big smile, and great to hear things weren’t as bad as expected. You are such a strong woman, i am so full of respect for you - as others have said you are such an inspiration ! All the best with the results, I am sure with your positivity things will go much easier - and I hope all is well xxx

1 Like

Sarah Only just read this topic, it slipped by me. Just want to add my very best wishes and sympathy for what you are going through. I got to this particular response and stopped to comment when I found some good news so hope everything is still staying positive for you.
Hugs
Joy xx

PS Should add my step daughter went through the same 5 years ago and only thing wrong with her now is she’s lost her voice via a throat virus :slight_smile: .
Best of luck when you get your latest results.

1 Like

Hello Sarah
My wife is 47 and had the chance of an early mammogram, due to family history
she went and was told results in 6 weeks.
However she got a letter week later for recall at local breast clinic.
Was seen within a week for second mammogram all was fine.
It was a very dark time, and easy to get into a state, worrying about not seeing my
grandchildren grow up
Try to think positive and focus on something good for the future
Always here for a chat
Best Wishes Julie&Adrian

1 Like

Well, today was results.
The biggie.
The consultant said it was good news.
Only one cancer cell in one of the 20 nodes removed for clearance.
Plus the positive sentinel node.
So it was left to me to decide on chemo or no chemo, and I chose chemo.
Because I’m not about to take any chances.
Not the decision I wanted to make but the best one for me.

Sarah xx

15 Likes

10 years on from their chemo I still have a husband (bowel cancer) and a sister (mouth cancer).
Wishing you same fantastic results. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 Likes

My son had chemo 5 years ago for cancer in his stomach it responded to chemo very well and later this year he gets his 5 year all clear its marvellous what chemo can do i no its not what you want to go through but best not to take any chances wishing you all the best Val xx

1 Like

Sending you hugs, as I have no words. xx

1 Like

Sending you love and hugs. It was such a brave decision for you to make but only you know how you feel and what is right for you. Thank you for sharing your journey that is brave too xxx

1 Like

Lots of lovely news in there Sarah and I hope you feel happier and more in control than you did at the beginning, especially as you have been able to make your own decision about the chemo.
More very good wishes being sent your way from here.
Do you know when and how many sessions? Chris x

1 Like

Great to hear you’ve made your decision Sarah, all the best for your chemo xxxx

1 Like

I hope all goes well for you. It’s a brave decision for a brighter future.

1 Like

Sending you hugs and best wishes. I hope all goes well with the treatment. It all sounds a lot more positive than it could have been. You’ve shown such strength and courage - truly inspirational. :heart:

1 Like