Folksy Ltd

March Art chat thread 2017

(RiaCooper) #41

Dear @teabreaks, I’ll take care for this soon; however, the painting was on Folksy only for one or two days, and the sale does actually absolutely nothing to do with Folksy :slight_smile: Have a great new week. Ria

(Lowri of Twinkle and Gloom Art) #42

Just a though, If you are worried about wasting the listing fee, you could always swap the details in the listing for another painting. You could hide the listing in the meantime just to save any possible confusion that could lead to someone buying it :slightly_smiling_face:

(RiaCooper) #43

@twinkleandgloomart great idea! In this case, I’m not worried. This is my first listing for free :slight_smile: I’ve got three free listings, after I’ve used them I plan to go for the £45 option anyway - I think this is for me better than the other option because I have around 60 paintings to post here and I post a new ones weekly on the other internet site. Thank you Twinkle!!! Great name!

(Lowri of Twinkle and Gloom Art) #44

No worries. Its something I do myself if I’ve got old stock still active and have new things I need to outmoded up. I should consider the £45 option really. I think it’s a good inventiveness to list things because you want ant to get the most from your money.
Good luck selling here :slightly_smiling_face:

And thanks, I love my name to. People come up to me a fairs and go heyyy your the Twinkle and Gloom girl :grin:

(Brenda Cumming) #45

no probs, just worried in case admin got peeved…love the Idea from Lowri…lol…
I did find it confusing though and wondered if you had made a mistake. Well done on the sale too.

(Brenda Cumming) #46

good afternoon all…today I have a mixed media painting…10" x 8" for just £10

(Brenda Cumming) #47

a watercolour landscape from me today

(Brenda Cumming) #48

an new aceo from me today

(Brenda Cumming) #49

Sue, I have bumped this thread so that you can find it.

(Lowri of Twinkle and Gloom Art) #50

I’ve been so busy over the last few days. I had a good tidy and placed today’s work in progress together before finishing for the day. Looking forward to finishing them tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:

(GKWatercolourArt) #51

I did this last night, i find old , derelict farm buildings fascinating. Not something I’d offer for sale, just something i enjoy painting. Have a good weekend everyone.

(Brenda Cumming) #52

Great work Graham… I like old barns too but only looking at them from the outside…lol…
Lowri…can you come and tidy my workspace too please…lol…I work on my lap so I have things on tables all around me while I watch tv…
today I have an 8x6 watercolour

(Lowri of Twinkle and Gloom Art) #53

Lovely work you two.

Brenda, sometimes I think working like that would be easier. Since my massive sort out in a January, I’ve been really good and tidied after every studio session! :grin:

I’ve completed five pieces in the last three days, my mind is exhausted. My new layered pieces take so much time as they’re so fiddly.

Here’s one of them ;

(Brenda Cumming) #54

well done Lowri…I am not the best to keep my corner tidy and I have a 4 bedroom house !!!
Today I have a watercolour painting

(Sue Beacham) #55

Hi everyone, Im back, some may remember me, I have been away a year or so but I am back, there are some great pieces of art being shown on here, such talent !!! wonderful, these are a couple of mine, print of Original but I will be putting on some Original soon. I will do my best to promote all your fabulous art to my FB,PIN, Twit, Instagram etc, I have a lot of followers on my instagram page who support me.

anyway, off to do tea now, see you around, I will promote all of you tomorrow byee for now

Sue x

(Brenda Cumming) #56

welcome back Sue…I thought I recognised your name but not the shop name…

(Sue Beacham) #57

Thanks Brenda, lovely to be back

(Brenda Cumming) #58

Something different from me today an mdf hand painted heart with folk art .

(GKWatercolourArt) #59

Daffodil, A4 watercolour. A little Sunday morning splash. I find painting flowers difficult, they’re out of my comfort zone but I guess I need more practice.

(Brenda Cumming) #60

brilliant Graham…