March Miracles Daily Listing Challenge Thread - March 2017

Good afternoon…today I have an abstract mixed media painting

4 Likes

Afternoon

Gone cloudy here too but at least did see the sun for a while first thing

Sue @BeadstormJewellery, I have just started yoga classes, done about 5 so far.Im loving it, it is so slow and really gets to the muscles youd forgot you had, I am doing Hatha, and the relaxing is great. A had a bit of an ache in the back and that has disappeared, think its all in your posture, so I am definitely walking taller. Def worth a try.

Nothing new as been working on commissions so a relist

Off to the optician soon, so hopefully will get sorted and no headaches! Thank you for your concern and good wishes

Carol xx

5 Likes

no because I don’t like tea but have had lots of coffee :grinning:

1 Like

there are some very talented people on this thread!

2 Likes

I do lots of spinning so of course I am a big fan of sheep. I am moving soon hopefully and will definitely need one of these cushions in my new house …I’ll be in touch have saved your shop :sheep:

2 Likes

Hi everyone. I have been away from the computer for a while, due to family stuff which I have been sorting out and because I haven’t been feeling too good. I have caught up with loving your listings, but not your news, sorry. There were over 165 posts since I last dropped by! I hope you are all ok. Loving the grey and yellow nuno felted scarf Roz @OrchardFelts

I plan to list again - perhaps this evening after the children are in bed. xx

10 Likes

Hello miracles, sorry I’ve not been around for a few days, my husband has been in hospital with his blasted MS so it’s been crazy here! Just brought him home yesterday and now waiting for his new treatment to be delivered :confused: (the nhs use a private company so they don’t pay vat on the medication… the MS nurse informed me).
I will catch up on all your news now x

7 Likes

A new listing …

4 Likes

faved to here x

1 Like

Sorry you’ve had a crazy week @TheCornishCoasterCompany hope your husband feels better soon.

@JAustenJewelleryDesign Hope you’re ok xx

My newest listing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

A set of blank cards from me today, they seem to sell well at craft fairs so thought I’d try some on here

5 Likes

Afternoon Miracles.
I haven’t managed to finish today’s listing, had a letter saying our electric is going off all day tomorrow, so have been trying to get through orders. Will have to make an early start to get finished before they cut me off.
As I haven’t worked out how to list from my phone, I doubt I will list anything new tomorrow either.
So relists again.

@TheCornishCoasterCompany hope you husband responds well to his new treatment.
@JAustenJewelleryDesign sending hugs.

9 Likes

Hope your husband gets on well with his treatment Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany
Hope things settle down for you Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign & you feel better soon
Good luck without the electricity Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery

Many thanks for your comments about the yoga Carol @cariadcrafts11 Think I need to see what classes there are aroundhere

Some new earrings today

5 Likes
4 Likes

Evening All,
Failed miserabley yesterday so here i am today, also a bit late in the day. Here I have a hand woven machine washable baby blanket in great bright colours. It is made of 100% acrylic yarn and is soft and cuddly.
Thanks for looking and faving if you have time !

5 Likes

Hope all goes well and the meds come and work for your hubby.@TheCornishCoasterCompany.

2 Likes

Here’s the link for your blanket @MercinianCrafts

3 Likes

I agree, amazing talent. @hopscotchlane

1 Like

Evening -
hope your husband starts to feel better Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany.

listing for today -

5 Likes

Hi all,

Just popping in to report another sale Max @paperchainsandbeads. Can you add it to the tally for me please.
Also, to say that I have just reached my 200 sale milestone.

Jeanie x

12 Likes