March Miracles Daily Listing Challenge Thread - March 2017

Lovely setting for your studio Natalie.

2 Likes

Morning Miracles, here’s the yellow I was working on yesterday. Nice and sunny even if it’s raining. Off into Edinburgh for my monthly lunch out, won’t be back until late.

4 Likes

A unique item for March miracles

4 Likes

Morning, hubby is back in hospital :confused: hopefully coming home later today!
I will be back this evening to catch up, have a good day xx
https://folksy.com/items/6982040-Mug-Coaster-Gift-For-A-Tea-Lover

5 Likes

We’ve been lucky with the weather here @BeadstormJewellery; even got a lovely walk out at Saltburn with some grandchildren yesterday after picking them up from school. The forecast says we’ll pay for it later in the week but so far this week has out performed the forecast so as you say, great to enjoy the garden.

A new pendant today

6 Likes

Oops - in such a rush I forgot to click on reply to post yesterdays listing. Got that done now.
Have a sale to record please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads. And a new listing for today

5 Likes

Morning Miracles,

Thanks for the pop up good wishes, @SueTrevor I have put a few pieces in, there is 5 or 6 peoples work, it is all looking great- so fingers crossed some customers cross the threshold. If you are ever down visiting, shout, and we could meet up for coffee, you would recognise me by the attractive stitched badge on the front of my bag!

Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany I hope your hubby is home again soon.

12 Likes

Thanks @DeborahJonesJewellery we tend to bypass Launceston on our way to St Ives! And because 3 of the siblings are still up in this area he tends to visit us! But I’ll remember if I’m ever intending to stop over :blush:

4 Likes

Morning Miracles, another vase today

https://folksy.com/items/6983185-Ceramic-Vase

4 Likes

Good Morning Miracles just been out to the Doctors for a blood test.

My listing today is a couple of pairs of clip on earrings for those of us who do not have pierced ears.

4 Likes

Fingers crossed he will be feeling better soon.

2 Likes

Morning everyone.

4 Likes

Morning

Yes been a lovely week here in Cheshire too. Went mad in the garden yesterday and got front and back lawns cut and even put cuprinol on two panels of the fence. Used a grey colour and it looks really fresh and really nice. Got 4 more panels to do!!!

Quite bright today but keep having bouts of showers, still got a local walk in first thing

Could be some crafting after lunch YAY!!

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

8 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/6983227-Shimmering-Floral-Polymer-Clay-Applique-Flower-Pendant

3 Likes

good afternoon all…cold and grey here today…glad I am not going out
Today I have another 8x6 watercolour painting

5 Likes

And another :grinning: https://folksy.com/items/6983258-Shimmering-Floral-Polymer-Clay-Applique-Flower-Pendant

6 Likes

Hi everyone - so sorry to hear about your husband Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany, I do hope he is ok? Thinking of you both.

The pop up shop sounds really exciting. I wonder if any Miracles who live in the Berkshire/Hampshire area would be interested in doing one???

Been through all your lovely listings - gorgeous! Well done on all the sales. I have a little poorly girl at home with me today - she spent the night being sick, so that has put paid to my plans to be in my workshop today. I have spent today calling Germany trying to pay hospital bills etc and doing German paperwork. I am planning on going again next week - flights depending!

Whilst Erin is having a healing snooze, I am off to try and list something new… Watch this space!

Jacqueline x

8 Likes

welcome Steph I do love your cards they always make me smile

2 Likes

Another fishy storage bin from me today - this time with a patterned denim lining.

5 Likes

It has taken me all day, but here is a new listing:

The photos are awful. I thought at the time the slates would look good, but they serve to just cut my picture in half! I will retake them as soon as I can.

Jacqueline x

7 Likes