March Miracles Daily Listing Challenge Thread - March 2017

A delicate piece for spring, which is bursting out all over my garden.

4 Likes

Morning

First day of spring, and its raining doh!!!

Max @paperchainsandbeads, got a sale overnight, so please add one to my tally, thanks

Been to the gym, so feeling good, here is mine for today, to remind us of our gardens out there - a relist tho, sorry

Carol xx

7 Likes

good morning…a mixed media flower painting from me this morning.
https://folksy.com/items/6883358-art-painting-mixed-media-original-flowers-ref-996-

4 Likes

Snowing here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@cariadcrafts11 love that card! @LifeCovers pouring with rain here but cold don’t want snow though! @EmyjaneWild don’t know what’s going on with Folksy no sales for me since last November but plenty of orders on “the book with the face” and my other well known shop and all the same items so mystery to me why not attracting sales from Folksy???

1 Like

Afternoon all,
Bleary eyed here after the early start. Daughter should be just about getting off the plane in Poland now.

I have made another pair of these birds that sold, that is the last of them for a bit you will be pleased to know.

@SueTrevor really odd how sales go isn’t it, I’m feeling quite invisible this month too.

9 Likes

I have my first sale to report this month, @paperchainsandbeads as you can imagine I’m really chuffed and doing a little dance!
Today’s listing

https://folksy.com/items/6984443-Ceramic-mug

11 Likes

Hello all - still popping back to see what you’re all up to, loving, tweeting and pinning your items. Congrats to everyone that’s made a sale, sorry for those who haven’t - seems it’s all a bit hit and miss sales wise on here at the minute.

Hope you don’t mind me popping in - I’m still re-listing everyday and as there are quite a few lovely new people here now, thought I’d show a re-list that needs a bit of love. Don’t forget if you use the code MD50 you’ll get 50% off anything in my shop.

The item I’ve re-listed today is a lovely freshwater pearl and garnet necklace:

Max @paperchainsandbeads can I still join in with the sales tally ? - I’ve had another 4 to add to the 2 you’ve already got :+1:

7 Likes

Hi Miracles,
I had been planning to re-take the photos for this bag today but as the rain is pouring down, the light is terrible so I’ll go ahead with these for now.

5 Likes

Lightly Perfumed Hat to hang in your wardrobe car etc

https://folksy.com/items/6981102-Hanging-Decoration-Lightly-Perfumed-Crochet-Miniture-Hat-Lady-Darine-Fine-Crafts

4 Likes

faved to here x

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOO…please don’t send the snow here…

2 Likes

Hi There Emily hope you had a good rest in Cornwall. We’re off down there for Easter so hope the weather is good then.

Could you tell me what Folsky Hour on Twitter involves please? What do we have to do?

Thank you.
Pauline xxx

1 Like

Good afternoon all

3 Likes

Thank you and you made me laugh about Facebook :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Pauline,

I love Cornwall! I love how it’s now on my doorstep and I can hop across whenever and it takes hardly any time to get there and get back home again to Devon - I moved to my holiday destination (Devon) almost a decade ago now, so I really am in the best of both worlds!

With Twitter - it’s between 8-9pm - just turn up, type in #folksyhour in ‘search’ and then click on ‘latest tweets’ - follow the best you can (I am a little nervous I won’t keep up myself!) - tweet anything you’d like to ask me and ask ‘the floor’ as it were about Twitter, or any advice that you may have - I have written a list of about 8 questions, a basic guideline for me… Just in case - but I probably won’t have time to use them! Just make sure every time you tweet, add in the #folksyhour hashtag - so even if you’re not directly replying to anyone, you’re still talking to everyone there :slight_smile: Oh and bring loads and loads of cake too…:cake: :smiley: xx

5 Likes

Thanks Emily I will try to turn up to the event but its a bit busy in the Wright household this week. Is this a weekly event or just now and then?

We’re going to stay in Newquay for a few nights but while we’re there we’ll be visiting my Auntie and Cousin and her girls as well in a place called Threemilestone, just outside if Truro.

Thanks for the answer Emily. xx

1 Like

A relist from me tonight…

Jeanie x

5 Likes

Busy day so just a re-list

4 Likes

A relisting for me today

4 Likes