Monthly Art Chat : November

what a bargain Max…those half pans are about £5 each to buy and that is without the palette and box…
Love the lino prints too …well done…
I have been trying out the SAA freebie watercolour paper and it seems very good and a good bargain, so Hubby is sending for some for me…Now I need to paint faster.
Very dark now…don’t relish going out for the fish and chips but at least it isn’t raining and I will be able to see where I am driving !!

Enjoy your fish and chips Brenda …

We are having home cooked ham and veggies and hubbies cooking as I’m packing !!! That’s packing up my miniatures lol we are going to a dolls house fair in Basildon Essex tomorrow which is about 30 minutes drive away, so not too far. I have had messages on FB a few people are coming so will be nice to put faces to some more of the names :slight_smile:

Hope you all have a good evening

Hazel.

1 Like

Good luck for tomorrow Hazel, though I’m sure you’ll do well :+1:

Enjoy you fish n chips Brenda we have freezer special leftover chicken chasseur n chips yum :poultry_leg::fries:

1 Like

Thanks Max :slight_smile: I’m up early - excited and a bit nervous !!! I made a sign for the stall last time but we couldn’t make it work so I’ve glued a sturdy ribbon into it and hopefully be able to attach it to the stand this time. Ill post a picture on FB if we have time once the stand is set up. I may be arty but I’m not very crafty if you know what I mean lol good job Adrian is practical :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Morning…we had some rain earlier but now we have blue skies and sunshine…
Time to do some listing and then painting…

Waving :smile:

Hazel I hope your fair is going well.

Here’s the second of my white pen creations, I really love this one. I’ll be listing it later, off out for a bike ride now…

3 Likes

Fabulous jellyfish, Stephie! Enjoy the bike ride!
Hope the dolls house fair goes well, Hazel!
Waving, everyone!
I’ve been painting today and just listed this one…

1 Like

Fab work everyone.

Max, your hubby found a real bargain there, you must be thrilled!

Awesome jellyfish Stephie, very effective on that black background.

Gorgeous scene Pam, I thought it was the cotswolds before I looked at the listing. I’ve been to Snowshill on one of my holidays, beautiful place :smile:

I’ve been busy stitching today, getting on nicely with my cat. Just about to start listening to the F1 GP in Austin on the radio, so won’t stay online long.

1 Like

Love that one Pam, it looks so peaceful there.

We had a lovely bike ride, 3.5 miles cycle then a couple of hours in a coffee shop (me painting, daughter doing a German essay) then 3.5 miles cycle home. A nice Sunday afternoon in my book :slight_smile:

I’ve just listed my jellyfish

Morning all…another Monday…cold and dark outside…time to stay in and paint I think…
Hope everyone has a good day…

Morning Brenda! I’m stuck in waiting for a washing machine delivery today :confused:

Here’s a painting I did with my new blue graphik line painter pen.

2 Likes

Greetings everyone, very grey out there so wrap up :wink:

https://folksy.com/items/6552500-Aconite-wren

It’s lovely and sunny here in Cheshire :smile:
Cute wren Matt.

Love the owl and the jellyfish Stephie,

Waving Matt ( love the Wren), Matrgaret and Stephie…(great Owl)
We have had thunder, lightning and hailstones !!!..just waiting for Tesco, then I shall be painting…I hope…using my free sample paper from the SAA…
corrected the typos…I type too fast for my pc and I have to wait until it catches up.

I’m feeling rather sheepish :sheep: baaaa…I’ve been chasing the washing machine delivery to find that I requested delivery on the 17th November - that’s 2 weeks off!! Ooops. They’re trying to bring it forward for me. The joys of internet shopping :confused:

1 Like

Oh dear Stephie, how are you going to manage without a washing machine for so long! Hope you get it sorted or you’ll have a massive wash when it finally arrives.

Waving, all!
Hope the weather and washing machine woes are sorted soon!
Just listed a new watercolour ACEO, a different view of Smeaton’s Tower and using just watercolour this time…

2 Likes

That’s lovely Pam. Summer seems like such a long time ago!

This is my review of the new Graphik Line Painters http://www.stephanieguy.co.uk/2014/11/derwent-graphik-line-painter-review.html

Just a quick pop in from me…
Waving everyone - lovely work all :slight_smile:
I’ve been busy, been out shopping and then sorting out my miniatures following the weekend fair and doing my month end accounts. October was a good month but nothing much from here!!!

I’m hoping to do some painting later …

Catch up with you all later

Hazel

Hey Stephie…I have an idea…why don’t you put all your washing in a bag and take it to your son In Uni?..ha ha…(good twist eh?)…hope your machine comes quickly…!!
Waving Hazel…
Pam, that is lovely…
Just listed this A4 acrylic painting…

1 Like