Folksy Ltd

Mulberry Green Stories

Maisy spots something very special in the toy shop window
(Click on story to enlarge)

Maisy and her little friends are all available from my shop - https://folksy.com/shops/MaisyMuffin

New shoes

Aww Martine @MaisyMuffin this brought a lump to my throat and so true for many children. My own thoughts are that Christmas has become an event for only those that can afford, sadly.:cry:
Love your stories.

Thank you. I’ve taught many children like Billy over the years - precious little souls x

Billy and the paper chains

1 Like

It’s Christmas Eve at Mulberry Green

Father Christmas pays a visit to Mulberry Green

1 Like

Martine Brumwell, thanks for sharing those!

They’re very simple stories but people seem to like them :blush:

1 Like

Splateral Thinking!

Click on story to enlarge

All of the little Mulberry Green characters and lovely clothes to fit them are available from my shop https://folksy.com/shops/MaisyMuffin

2 Likes

Such a lovely idea! Have you thought of going into local libraries and schools with your stories and products and holding a storytime? x

I was a teacher for 38 years so I did lots of story times :blush: but I haven’t taken my stories into anywhere since I retired. I don’t think I would have the time - life is pretty full on at the moment - but it is a good idea.
Martine x

1 Like

Fab- I really love your dolls and think my daughter would too- I will put you on the wish list for her birthday! xx

Thank you
Martine x

You might consider getting them printed up as a book (or several, you have loads of stories), and selling them in your shop as well.

I did get my mouse stories printed a few years ago but it was very costly. x

All of the little Mulberry Green characters and lovely outfits to fit them, are available in my shop

All of the little Mulberry Green characters and lovely clothes to fit them are available in my shop

(Click on picture to enlarge)

Oliver and Olivia Greenwood are twins, who live in the house behind the greengrocer’s shop in Mulberry Green. Their mum and dad work very hard in the shop and, as they are very sensible children, they often help out after school and at weekends, arranging the baskets of fruit and vegetables for the window display or helping their dad with deliveries around the village. They have a very mischievous puppy called Oscar.
All of the little Mulberry Green characters and lovely clothes to fit them are available in my shop