My biggest fan for this week 2024 and before

Hi Lynn thank you very much for the shout out - most appreciated x

1 Like

My biggest fan this week is @wildrosedesigns thank you Linda

This is from her shop

My biggest fan this week was Sarah @thedotterypotter
Here’s a beautiful plaque from her shop :coffee:

3 Likes

Many thanks Sue @SueTrevor for being my biggest fan.
Here’s one of Sue’s lovely goodies

1 Like

Hi Lynn, I love your shop as you know, thanks for the shoutout :grin:

1 Like

My biggest fan this week is @Justtosay thank you!
Love this from her shop

1 Like

Thank you to Trish of E Inder Designs who is my biggest fan this week.
This set of table mats are one of my favourite items from her shop.

Thank you so much for this Susan. You have a lovely shop so it’s not hard to be a fan! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My biggest fan this week was ’ isabellaandmegan ', who doesn’t sell on Folksy, thank you sooo much for all the love :blush:

My biggest fan was Susie @eggandspoonstudio. Thank you Susie, one of the items she ‘loved’ was my new Parma Violet ladies coat hanger

My biggest fan this week was Sue Mellem from Beadstorm Jewellery. Thank you very much for ‘loving’ some of my items.

Thank you Chris, that is really sweet of you :blush:

Many thanks to Mary @Brockstones for being my biggest fan, here’s one of Mary’s lovely necklaces

Many thanks to Patricia @silverbirchstudio for being my biggest fan this week. Here’s something really cute from Patricia’s shop.

1 Like

Thank you to Lindsay @BeguiledByTheBead for being my fan this week. This cute bracelet is from Lindsay’s shop.

https://folksy.com/items/7115154-Moonstone-Bracelet-Delicate-Beaded-Gemstone-Bracelet-Navy-White-Rose-Gold

1 Like

Thank you Joy, your cushions are gorgeous.

My biggest fun this week was @BeguiledByTheBead

Here’s something from her beautiful shop:

Thank you Minerva.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My biggest fan this week was Helen from Thimbleville. Thimbleville has some gorgeous items to show - this is just one of them. Thanks for “favouriting” some of my jewellery items.

My biggest fan this week is Clair. Thank you so much. I thought this was pretty and practical. @kernowclaire

1 Like