My biggest fan for this week 2024 and before

Thank you so much Bramley Cards. I very much appreciate your kindness and support. I hope you have a very enjoyable day …Lynda x

Thank you to Trish from E Inder Designs for being my biggest fan this week.
Here is one of her lovely items.

Thank you Suzzie! Your creations are lovely, gorgeous colours x

Many thanks Christine @CocoRoseCrafts for being my biggest fan last week.
Here’s just one of the gorgeous goodies in Christine’s shop

1 Like

@Thecraftycurioshop was my biggest fan this week. With many thanks Pauline.I’ll say it with a pig I think.

1 Like

My pleasure Petra @PetraBradleyPrints . I love your use of vintage fabrics.
My biggest fan is Trish of E Inder Designs for the second week running!
So here is one from each shop:

1 Like

Hi Lynn, thanks so much for mentioning my shop and also for highlighting one of my bracelets. It was kind of you to take the time to do that.
I’ve never used the Forum before but I love reading all the posts and I’ve learnt a lot from them. Maybe I should reconsider joining in, as all the sellers seem very supportive of each other.
I love the items in your shop - they look beautifully made. The colours of this scarf are fab:-

If that link doesn’t work - apologies!! :blush:
Many thanks
Christine @CocoRoseCrafts

2 Likes

You’re more than welcome Christine, you have a lovely shop full of gorgeous goodies.
:grinning:

1 Like

My biggest fan is Erica-Jane @Wilderstitch
she makes gorgeous mice…

1 Like

My biggest fan this week was Christine Ensell from the Owl and Pussycat. A big thank you to Christine and here is one of her lovely owl and pussycat designs.

Thanks to my biggest fan this week, @HeidiMeier
I just love this card of hers!

X

2 Likes

Many thanks Barbara for being my biggest fan last week
Here’s just one of the lovely items in Barbars’s shop

1 Like

Thank you Mary @Brockstones for being my biggest fan

This is a lovely necklace for her shop

2 Likes

Thank you so much Claire @ClaireMortArtist for engaging with my shop and being so generous with your likes and your time. I love your quirky items, it’s hard to choose one but this piece is such a delight!

@TheBookCase awwww thank you x you are very welcome … your books are amazing and when I get my first embroidery sale I shall be hopping over to your shop to buy myself one as a reward …
thank you for taking the time out to share x thank you proper chuffed
Enjoy your day

1 Like

Bless you, Claire, how kind of you. x

Thank you so much for visiting my shop and being my biggest fan this week Cynthia @Brockstones
I found this lovely necklace in Cynthias shop, I’m loving the tassels :slightly_smiling_face:

A big thank you to Lisa Currie from LITTLE GEMS for being my biggest fan for the week. Lisa has lots of lovely items in her shop - here is one of them

My biggest fan was Jill @BeadifulByJill
Thank you so much xx

My biggest fan was Cynthia @Brockstones, thank you for liking me twice xx

Here is a pretty necklace from her lovely shop…