Folksy Ltd

My biggest fan for this week

(Cynthia Brock) #362

Thank you to Alison from Fluff Stuff cards for being my biggest fan for the week. Here is one of the cards from Alison’s lovely card shop.

(Jackie Marsh) #363

I have just joined Folksy and I would like to thank Rachel MacIntyre @rachelmcintyre for being my biggest fan,

Thanks so much Rachel. I love your paintings.

I am sorry that I am not sure how to put any of her items on show here.
Could someone let me know please how to do that. Thanks alot. Jackie

(Rachel McIntyre) #364

Thanks for the shout out Jackie, I just love the way your paintings express the personality of the animals through their eyes and expressions excellent work.

(Claire Mort) #365

thank you x on the mend thank goodness

(Claire Mort) #366

My biggest fan… https://folksy.com/items/6976894-StarGazey-Skies-Leo-Zodiac-Birthday-Card-July-23-August-22-

Amazing work…

(Suzzie Godfrey) #367

My biggest fan is @CraftedByEcho, and the shop is stuffed with wonderful things like this stunning blanket

(Lynn Britton) #368

Thank you Jacqueline @J Talbot Designs for being my biggest fan
Here’s one of her lovely tiles

I adore your tea cosies and braided rugs!

(PetraBradleyPrints) #370

My biggest fan by a country mile was @FluffStuffCrafts. Here is one of her sweet cards.

(Lynn Britton) #371

Many thanks Annette and Tricia @gemology for being my biggest fans. Here’s one of their gorgeous goodies

Thank you so much Sarah @SarahDesignsUK for being my biggest fan…
Her shop is amazing, here is one of my favourite pieces, just love a Smaug!!

(PetraBradleyPrints) #373

Cynthia @Brockstones was my biggest fan this week. Heres a lovely necklace of hers.

(Sharon Halmshaw) #374

Thank you so much @TheBookCase its was my pleasure :slight_smile:

(Cynthia Brock) #375

Thank you to Sue @Beadstorm for being my biggest fan last week. Here is an item from Sue’s lovely colourful shop

( Carol ) #376

My biggest fan is the lovely Sharon from @OhhhWhatAYarn. Thank you Sharon!

Sharon is new to folksy but we’ve known each other on Facebook for quite a while now. Here is just one of the gorgeous crocheted goodies you can find in Sharon’s shop

(Sharon Halmshaw) #377

aww thank you Carol @Knittingtopia :slight_smile: I am loving Folksy its really making me get my bum in gear and its such a friendly and supportive platform :slight_smile: ps how do you work out who your biggest fan is please? xxx

( Carol ) #378

You get an email from folksy saying ‘there’s been some activity in your shop’. It seems to be a different day if the week for everyone. I got mine today. It shows what items have been favoured during the week and the person who has favoured your items the most - this is your biggest fan of the week :slight_smile:

(Sharon Halmshaw) #379

ahh thank you Carol @Knittingtopia :slight_smile: I think I may have had the email and not read all of it :smiley: I best go look for it now :wink: xxx

(Cynthia Brock) #380

Thank you to Pauline at Oswestry Jewels for being my biggest fan last week. Here is an item from Pauline’s colourful shop.

(Lynn Britton) #381

Many thanks Sue @SueTrevor for being my biggest fan.
Here’s just one of the gorgeous items in Sue’s shop