My biggest fan for this week 2024 and before

My embroidered birds arrived today and they are just BEAUTIFUL! I love them, thank you.

I’d been thinking of giving them as a gift but I’m going to keep them for us. Selfish, I know but hey – they really are sooo nice :blush:

My only regret is that I don’t think I can have been logged in to Folksy when I ordered them so it’s not letting me add to your Feedback page, I’m sorry :frowning:. I looked up the Folksy help page and I think that’s what must have happened. I’ll do what I can to publicise your shop instead.

Best wishes and thanks again,

Carrie

1 Like

My biggest fan this week is Tina @DaisyWings

Thanks very much Tina for your all your help and encouragement.
Here’s one of her lovely cards.

am happy they flew home!

A big thank you to Claire from @ClaireMortArtist for being my biggest fan last week. Sorry I’m a bit late with this but I have been away on holiday. Here is one of the lovely items from Claire’s shop.

Mine was Tina @daisywings. thank you…lovely shop, I have chosen this to show case

The detail on this honey bee is wonderful

Thank you to Simone @rosesworkshop this week. Simone has some beautiful and unusual items in her shop. I love this clock - an original and great idea for a 50th wedding anniversary

1 Like

My greatest fan was Valerie @jenniesgems, thank you, she has lovely jewelry, I particularly like these

Thank you Simone @rosesworkshop for being my biggest fan.
Here’s just one of her gorgeous goodies

1 Like

Thank you Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE

@ciesse was my biggest fan this week. Thank you Christine!! Christine makes such beautiful items, here’s one of them

Your shop is lovely, Bekki @bekokodesigns - so much to like!

Thank you so much for the shout-out :slight_smile:

my biggest fan this week was Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker - thank you Elly. Take a peek at her shop - there are some beautiful prints in there. I picked this one for the gorgeous lime shade and the shape of the flowers

1 Like

My biggest fan was Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker
She has some lovely cards,

1 Like

Thank You Laura :blush: I love what you’ve been making for christmas!

1 Like

Thank You Suzzie! I love your knitting designs… :blush:

Thank you Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker for being my biggest fan last week. Elly has some lovely items in her shop. This is one of her latest designs.

1 Like

Thank you Debby for starting my new shop off with 6 favourites on my items and shop too! Really kind of you to take the time. Debby sells beautiful and endearing handmade bears…heirlooms of tomorrow! Here is a picture of one of them

My biggest fan was Laura from @TheGlassArk
she has some lovely tree ornaments,

1 Like

Thank you so much for the really warm welcome I’ve received this week. It’s been really lovely.

I would like to say thanks for being my biggest fan this week @SarahDesignsUK and I wanted to share one of her lovely pendants with you.

http://folksy.com/items/7150546-Tiny-dragon-egg-with-peeking-dragon-pyrography-wooden-pendant-wood-gift-

1 Like

My biggest fan this week was Faye @UnravelandUnwind. Thank you so much Faye. I get a real buzz when I see someone has visited my shop and liked what they saw.
I love this poncho from Faye’s shop

1 Like