My biggest fan for this week 2024 and before

You’re welcome. I’ve really enjoyed browsing everyone’s shops. This forum has helped me to get around the site. I’ve had an account for 3 years but never used it. Now that I’ve been here I’ve been able to create a list of things to get for people and support British made :blush:

1 Like

@Delythscreations is my biggest fan today, Here’s a beautiful heart from her shop collection.

Many thanks to Pippa @TheBookCase for being my biggest fan this week.

There is one of her lovely greeting cards.

Bless you MemyCrafts thank you !..still finding my way around technology much to learn !.. x .http://folksy.com/shops/MemyCrafts

1 Like

Thanks Helen @PocketfulCreations for being my biggest fan this week.

Sharing one of your gorgeous cushions;

2 Likes

Many thanks to Sarah of @PhotoFairytales for being my biggest fan this week. Her shop is such fun to browse with so many lovely things. This is my favourite sign, almost worth getting a dog just to put it up (what would my cats say!!).

Many thanks Laura @TheGlassArk for being my biggest fan. Here’s just one of here gorgeous items

1 Like

@TheBookCase - ah, thank you Pippa! You know, I do have a cat version of that sign too… :wink: :cat:

Your shop is lovely too, definitely a couple of Christmas ideas for my daughter in there!!

Sarah x

1 Like

Another fan @SarahDesignsUK This is her beautiful butterfly pendant.

@UnravelandUnwind has these lovely brooches in her shop.

As you can tell, I have just found the section in my dashboard with who has favourited my shop. Thanks to you all.

2 Likes

Thank you to Debby of Bearlescent for being my biggest fan this week. Here is one of her gorgeous bears.

1 Like

Thank you very much, Carol @cariadcrafts11 and Tina @DaisyWings for being my biggest fans this week.

1 Like

My biggest fan was Valerie @jenniesgems, thank you for loving my goodies.
She has some lovely jewellery in her shop

Your welcome and thank you :slight_smile:

Sarah @SarahDesignsUK was my biggest fan this week. Thank you Sarah! :kissing_heart:
I love this octopus from Sarah’s shop

https://folksy.com/items/7153580-Octopus-explorer-pyrography-pendant-Sea-creature-necklace-Wood-Anniversary-

My biggest fan this week was the very lovely Gill from @rainbowsnmore Thank you!! xx

Gill makes great Dorset Buttons and this mandala table mat is gorgeous!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for letting me know about this and the fact that there is a ‘fan of the week’ as I had no idea. I love your shop and I’m sure there’ll be plenty more ‘loves’ going around.
I keep stumbling across many beautiful things on Folksy and check the homepage regularly where I can view newly added items. Thank you again and good luck with the shop. I havnt been on the forums before so not sure what I’m doing yet.

Thank you…I’ve found it…thank you for your message informing me about this I had no idea there was a ‘fan of the week’ and have just found I am listed on here several times in fact I replied to another shop thinking it was you. You have a lovely shop, I love all the different things on Folksy and do keep looking through items for sale when I have a coffee in my hand. Your art work is beautiful and I’m sure you will do really well on here. I joined recently in mid August and it’s the first time I’ve been on the forums…need more hours in a day to check them out.
Thank you again and good luck with your shop x

Oh I did get the correct shop…Coldshill Studios…beautiful artwork

Thank you…I only found out about this this evening and had nomidea there was a fan of the week on here, I must check my favourites and do the same.
I love fabrics and items made from fabrics so I will keep popping by x

1 Like

Your welcome Suzzie thank you

1 Like