Folksy Ltd

My biggest fan for this week

(Faye Lamb) #442

You’re welcome. I’ve really enjoyed browsing everyone’s shops. This forum has helped me to get around the site. I’ve had an account for 3 years but never used it. Now that I’ve been here I’ve been able to create a list of things to get for people and support British made :blush:

(Marg) #443

@Delythscreations is my biggest fan today, Here’s a beautiful heart from her shop collection.

(Jackie Marsh) #444

Many thanks to Pippa @TheBookCase for being my biggest fan this week.

There is one of her lovely greeting cards.

(Delythscreations) #445

Bless you MemyCrafts thank you !..still finding my way around technology much to learn !.. x .http://folksy.com/shops/MemyCrafts

(Tina Martin) #446

Thanks Helen @PocketfulCreations for being my biggest fan this week.

Sharing one of your gorgeous cushions;

(Pippa Mac) #447

Many thanks to Sarah of @PhotoFairytales for being my biggest fan this week. Her shop is such fun to browse with so many lovely things. This is my favourite sign, almost worth getting a dog just to put it up (what would my cats say!!).

(Lynn Britton) #448

Many thanks Laura @TheGlassArk for being my biggest fan. Here’s just one of here gorgeous items

(Sarah Thexton) #449

@TheBookCase - ah, thank you Pippa! You know, I do have a cat version of that sign too… :wink: :cat:

Your shop is lovely too, definitely a couple of Christmas ideas for my daughter in there!!

Sarah x

(Marg) #450

Another fan @SarahDesignsUK This is her beautiful butterfly pendant.

@UnravelandUnwind has these lovely brooches in her shop.

As you can tell, I have just found the section in my dashboard with who has favourited my shop. Thanks to you all.

(Thecraftycurioshop) #451

Thank you to Debby of Bearlescent for being my biggest fan this week. Here is one of her gorgeous bears.

(Jackie Marsh) #452

Thank you very much, Carol @cariadcrafts11 and Tina @DaisyWings for being my biggest fans this week.

(Suzzie Godfrey) #453

My biggest fan was Valerie @jenniesgems, thank you for loving my goodies.
She has some lovely jewellery in her shop

(Tina Martin) #454

Your welcome and thank you :slight_smile:

(Bekki Stevenson) #455

Sarah @SarahDesignsUK was my biggest fan this week. Thank you Sarah! :kissing_heart:
I love this octopus from Sarah’s shop

https://folksy.com/items/7153580-Octopus-explorer-pyrography-pendant-Sea-creature-necklace-Wood-Anniversary-

(Jayne) #456

My biggest fan this week was the very lovely Gill from @rainbowsnmore Thank you!! xx

Gill makes great Dorset Buttons and this mandala table mat is gorgeous!!

(Debby Coatham) #457

Thank you so much for letting me know about this and the fact that there is a ‘fan of the week’ as I had no idea. I love your shop and I’m sure there’ll be plenty more ‘loves’ going around.
I keep stumbling across many beautiful things on Folksy and check the homepage regularly where I can view newly added items. Thank you again and good luck with the shop. I havnt been on the forums before so not sure what I’m doing yet.

(Debby Coatham) #458

Thank you…I’ve found it…thank you for your message informing me about this I had no idea there was a ‘fan of the week’ and have just found I am listed on here several times in fact I replied to another shop thinking it was you. You have a lovely shop, I love all the different things on Folksy and do keep looking through items for sale when I have a coffee in my hand. Your art work is beautiful and I’m sure you will do really well on here. I joined recently in mid August and it’s the first time I’ve been on the forums…need more hours in a day to check them out.
Thank you again and good luck with your shop x

(Debby Coatham) #459

Oh I did get the correct shop…Coldshill Studios…beautiful artwork

(Debby Coatham) #460

Thank you…I only found out about this this evening and had nomidea there was a fan of the week on here, I must check my favourites and do the same.
I love fabrics and items made from fabrics so I will keep popping by x

( Valerie Dockerty) #461

Your welcome Suzzie thank you