Folksy Ltd

My biggest fan for this week

(Lynn Britton) #462

Many thanks Sarah @SarahDesignsUK for being by biggest fan last week.
Here’s just one of Sarah’s gorgeous goodies

(Suzzie Godfrey) #463

My fan of the week was Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery, thank you for loving my work.
Rachel has some wonderful jewellery in her shop you should pop in and brouse next time you have a coffee break!!!xx

(Lynn Britton) #464

Many thanks for being my biggest fan Simone @Roses Workshop,
Here’s one of her gorgeous goodies

My biggest fan this week was Carolyn @reladesignsbags thank you
This is a brilliant idea for a knitting bag

(Nicolette Nason) #466

My biggest fan this week has been Sarah Bell @sarahdesigns who is a pyrographer and makes beautifully detailed jewellery pieces and keepsakes/ decor; I love Sarah’s bumblebee brooch… just for starters! Thank you, Sarah for your support!

(Cynthia Brock) #467

My biggest fan last week was Marianne @LuckyBugHandmade - thank you very much for all those votes.
Here is a lovely Christmas card from Marianne’s shop.

(Suzzie Godfrey) #468

My biggest fan was Lynn @erkinwald, thank you
She has some lovely crocheted blankets amongst others goodies

(Lynn Britton) #469

You’re welcome, it’s so easy to love your gorgeous goodies Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE.

(Lynn Britton) #470

Thank you Pauline @PollysWares138 for being my biggest fan.
This is just one of Pauline’s lovely items

(Debby Coatham) #471

My biggest fan for this week was Bernadette Coventry of Bebes Arts…thank you very much
Love your prints Bernadette especially this poppy…https://folksy.com/items/7170216-Bees-and-Poppies-Print-of-an-Original-Watercolour-Painting

(EllyRowbothamPrintmaker) #472

Thank you Cynthia :blush:…wish I’d known & could’ve thanked you earlier!

(EllyRowbothamPrintmaker) #473

My biggest fan this week was a non-Folksy-Seller but a Folksy Buyer!! - Good for you this week’s Fan!!! & many thanks…Better not reveal who without permission so here’s my earlier biggest fan @OhhhWhatAYarn (thank you Sharon :grinning:) her gorgeous item below is the result of a happy accident!

(Suzzie Godfrey) #474

My biggest fan was Bernadette @BebesArts
I love this little fella in her shop x

(Lynn Britton) #475

Many thanks Bernadette @BebesArts for being my biggest fan.
Love these little badgers in her shop x

(TheGlassArk) #476

Thanks to Jenny @JennyChapmanArtwork for favouriting my items this week. Jenny has some beautiful artwork in her shop - here’s one of my favourites

(Thecraftycurioshop) #477

Thank you Laura @TheGlassArk for being my biggest fan this week. Here is one of her lovely glass wreaths.

(JollySmall) #478

My biggest fan of the week was the lovely Natalie @MoreTeaVicarKnitwear and here are some of her awesome fingerless gloves in my favourite shade of teal

(Suzzie Godfrey) #479

My biggest fan was Laura @TheGlassArk, thank you.
Laura has some beautiful glass in her shop, like this Christmas tree

(TheGlassArk) #480

Thank you to Pauline @Thecraftycurioshop and Suzzie at @thistledownandHOPE for the mentions here xx

(Jenny Chapman) #482

Many brightly coloured thanks to stained glass artist @TheGlassArk for being my biggest and also my newest fan this week -and as a result leading me to discover her lovely work :heart:️ All I have to do now is decide which of the suncatchers to get for my studio :sunny:️ I do love the elephants, and here’s a charming and rather unusual one: