My biggest fan for this week 2024 and before

My biggest fan for this week was Dee @OrukiDesign. Thank you, Dee.
She makes the most beautiful wire-woven jewellery.

https://folksy.com/items/7275702-Copper-Wire-Weave-Heart-Pendant-with-Blue-beads

3 Likes

Aww, youā€™re very welcome Jocelyn, & thanks for your lovely comment x

1 Like

My biggest fan this week was Valerie @valerie (Girl of the Sixties). Valerie sells beautiful textiles purses, cushions and lots of other lovely things.
This is a favourite of mine, you can see more here. https://folksy.com/shops/valerie

2 Likes

My biggest fan for this week was @rosesworkshop Thank you so much Simone for all your :heart: ! To say thank you, I would like to share with everyone, one of my favourite festive-themed makes from @rosesworkshop ā€¦

Paula :smiley: x

1 Like

My biggest fan this week was Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, her shop is an eclectic mix of lovely items. I particularly love the fossils and interesting stones such as this key ring.

1 Like

My biggest fan this week was Lynn @erkinwald Thanks Lynn!
Hereā€™s a pair of her gorgeous dragon scale mitts - I have some of these & I love them :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Many thanks Lindsay @BeguiledByTheBead for being my biggest fan.
Hereā€™s just one of her gorgeous pieces of jewellery
https://folksy.com/items/7308169-Purple-Glass-Pendant-Lampwork-Sterling-Silver

3 Likes

Thank you Lynn @erkinwald.

2 Likes
1 Like

My biggest fan this week was June @junemccabe ! So pleased it was you June! :smile: As a thank you, I have to share your fabulous Christmas platter ā€¦

Paula :smile: xx

My biggest fan was Natalie @MoreTeaVicarKnitwear she had some beautiful knitwear in her shop

1 Like

My biggest fan this week was Frances from @HeartToSoulCards Thank you Francis; Iā€™m sure youā€™ve been my biggest fan before too. To show my appreciation, I would like to show one of my favourite of your card designs. Just love these coloursā€¦

Paula :smiley: xx

1 Like

Thank you Paula @CharmelCraftsandGifts for your kind words, appreciation and encouragement.
Wishing you many sales. Love Frances xx

1 Like

Itā€™s a pleasure Frances @HeartToSoulCards and I wish the same for you too.

My biggest fan this week was Elly from @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker Thank you very much Elly, especially at this busy time of year. To show my appreciation, I would like to show one of my favourite of your Christmas card designs ā€¦

1 Like

A big thank you to Jennifer @JenStarKnits for being my biggest fan this week, as well as purchasing from my Folksy store :heart:! Iā€™m loving the pattern for your honey ā€˜beenieā€™ ā€¦

1 Like

My biggest fan this week was Paula @CharmelCraftsandGifts. This is one of my favourite items from her shop. Books from DK are very nostalgic for me, as Francis and I used to sell them, before Dorling Kindersley sold out to Pearson/

1 Like

My biggest fan has been @PollysWares . Iā€™m really partial to the lovely bead work and charms in her shop, this one drew my attention today;

2 Likes

You are very welcome Jennifer your work is lovely. Thank you for sharing this pendant.

2 Likes

Thank you Jocelyn. Pleased to have been your biggest fan.

Paula :smiley: x