Folksy Ltd

My biggest fan for this week

Thank you Suzzie. I love your shop - such beautiful hand knitting goodness.

Thank you @sharpiesjustwood, your shop is lovely so it wasn’t difficult to like things!

1 Like

You’re welcome Steph, love your shop so many gorgeous cards :smiley: x

My biggest fan for last week was @Marjansart and here is one of her gorgeous paintings to say thank you

2 Likes

@CreationsforTinyTots thank you. Your own items are so lovely!

My biggest fan of the week was a quilt maker @KirstyMacdonaldQuilts. Such beautiful items. I picked these fabulous colourful Table mats:

1 Like

My biggest fan this week was also Kirsty MacDonald @KirstyMacdonaldQuilts to say thank you here is a gorgeous advent calendar

2 Likes

My biggest fan for last week was @feelfeltfound. To say thank you here is one of the pieces of gorgeousness from their shop.

1 Like

My biggest fan this week was Pauline from @CreationsforTinyTots. To say thanks here is a lovely warm cable hooded jacket.

4 Likes

My biggest fan this week was Stephanie from @stephshortstationery. Thanks very much Steph! Here’s a card from her lovely shop.

Birthday Card,Greeting Card,Can Be Personalised… - Folksy

2 Likes

Many thanks, Jennie @Jenswoollywares for being my biggest fan. Here’s something fabulous from her shop that caught my eye! :slight_smile:
https://folksy.com/items/7647794-Teapot-Tea-Cosy-With-pompom-in-Pink-Mustard

1 Like

Thank you Yvonne, @HEARTSANDHUGS you have beautiful cards

My biggest fan was Anita @beaniehats, here’s a gorgeous chunky hat from her shop Hats and More

2 Likes

You’re very welcome, Jennie, and thank you for your kind comment :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Jenswoollywares was my biggest fan this week. thank you.
Hows about this for a doorstop!

2 Likes

My biggest fan of the week was Natalie @NOfkantsCurios . Thank you.

Chain Mail Sumptuous Gold and Bronze Crocheted … - Folksy

1 Like

My biggest fan is @Marjansart there are some lovely painting in this shop, and today as it is my wedding anniversary I choose this one

3 Likes

Thank you! I think I did like rather a lot of your things - I often admire them on Instagram but that was the first time I had visited your Folksy shop. I particularly love the animals with personality!

1 Like

Thank you! I love all your lovely wee knitted things - just gorgeous!

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you Petra :blush: @PetraBradleyPrints