My biggest fan for this week 2024 and before

Thank you @thistledownandHOPE!

Thank you @KirstyMacdonaldQuilts!

My biggest fan this week is Becca from @Bimblebird. To say thanks, here is one of her gorgeous pieces for resin jewellery.

3 Likes

My biggest fan this week is Dawn from @EarthyGarden. Your likes mean a lot to me, so thank you very much, and here’s a beautiful mosaic heart from Dawn’s shop xx

Blue Flower Heart Mosaic Wall Hanging, Nature, … - Folksy

1 Like

My biggest fan was Stephanie @stephshortstationery Thank you xx She has some beautiful stationery in her shop and needs just one more sake to reach 1000 sales in total !! Who’s going to make her day?

1 Like

My biggest fan this week is Pauline from @CreationsforTinyTots. To say thanks here’s one of her warm and cosy baby cardigans.

2 Likes

You are very welcome Liz. Thank you for sharing my jacket

1 Like

My biggest fan for last week was Helen Nicholson @HRNicholsonart. To say thank you properly here is one of her paintings.

4 Likes

my biggest fan for last week was Helen Healy @PocketfulCreations. Thanks Helen for all your likes and comments it is very much appreciated.

Helen has lots of lovely tote bags in her shop. This is one of my favourites.

Navy Tote Bag with Scandi Gnome and Mushroom at… - Folksy

4 Likes

Thanks so much Susan. You’re very welcome - your work is lovely xx

1 Like

My biggest fan of the week was Debbie from @SteamBearCo. Here’s one of Debbie’s cute makes as a thank you! :hugs:

3 Likes

Thank you​:smiley:. Your shop is amazing :star_struck:

1 Like

Katrina @LakelandLoom was my biggest fan this week.
[

](The Mountains Are Calling - Lakeland Fells Bead... - Folksy
The-Mountains-Are-Calling-Lakeland-Fells-Bead-Loom-Pendant-Necklace-925-Silver)
THAAAAANKS!

2 Likes

Awwww, thank you @PetraBradleyPrints :hugs::hugs:

I’m new to this thread as I’ve only just recently opened my shop.

Is the idea that I now say who my biggest fan was and paste in an item?

If so then I will have to pass as my email tells me I’m my own biggest fan as I liked two of my own items!!! :joy::joy: :flushed::flushed:

Caught out lol!

2 Likes

My biggest fan is Stephanie @stephshortstationery thank you xx she has some lovely cards in her shop, this valentine’s one is lovely

1 Like

Ha! Well, if you are your own biggest fan… show the world.

2 Likes

My biggest fan this week is @BeverleyIsmailArtist. Thank you for being my biggest fan, Beverley. Here’s one of her bright greeting cards to say thanks.

1 Like

My biggest fan last week was @yorkshireharecrafts. To say thank you here is one of her lovely items from her shop, an alpaca face tea cosy.

1 Like

My biggest fan last week was @HelenCliffordArt. I am also quite a fan of her work and so it was a bit of a problem to pick my favourite, favourite… but I do love this tortoise.

1 Like

Thank you. I love your children’s clothes, especially the tiny ones for babies.

1 Like