My biggest fan for this week 2024 and before

My pleasure Mel :blush::blush::blush:

My biggest fan is Lisa, this is her shop, link to her shop below

https://folksy.com/shops/sweetpyroangel

Sue

My biggest fan this week was Simone @rosesworkshop

Thank you Simone :blush:

2 Likes

Many thanks Sarah @SarahDesignsUK for being my biggest fan this week.
Here’s one of Sarah’s gorgeous pendants

My biggest fan this week was Sarah @SarahDesignsUK. Thank you Sarah!
Here is one of the lovely items from Sarah’s shop.

My biggest fan this week is Mags @magsmaxwelljewellerydesign
Thank you so very much
Suzzie xx

Thank you Helen @PocketfulCreations for being my biggest fan last week
:grinning:

1 Like

Thank you to my biggest fan; Lindsay of @BeguiledByTheBead and here is one of her pretty items…

1 Like

Thank you Elaine @Thecraftycurioshop, and thank you also to Kim of @KBCreations who was my biggest fan this week. This little Christmas ornament reminds me of my childhood, simple and beautiful.

2 Likes

My biggest fan this week was Helen @thimbleville . Thank you Helen! :blush:
I love this little house in Helen’s shop

1 Like

Hello Suzzie

I read your blog - and I’d like to think I’m not too much of a softie - but it literally brought a tear to my eye ! I thought it was so genuine and touching. They say in all the blurb about how to market yourself that you should give a little of your own narrative to the prospective client, and your blog did this, but in such a sure truthful way that I’ve even been thinking about it today as Ive been making. Lovely lovely work. More power to your elbow! Esp your knitting needle elbows :wink: Very best Mags

Mags, my heart is warmed thinking that my story found your inner soft caramel centre. Nobody has ever written back to me saying such lovely things. Thank you so very much. A much needed nudge to write the next instalment, watch this space.
Many many thanks Suzzie xx

My biggest fan this week was Caroline @carolinefrodsham she make some amazing jewellery

I hope she reaches the 100 sales before Christmas this year :blush:

My biggest fan this week was Coleen from @MidnightStarDesigns, thank you. She has some stunning unique earrings in her shop - I love these ones

https://folksy.com/items/7035728-Beige-Cream-Lampwork-Bead-and-Copper-Earrings

My biggest fan this week was the lovely Karen from @karenscraftybitz her shop is full of gorgeous things like these fab Christmas pudding earrings:

Thank you Karen xx

1 Like

Awwww thank you so much Jayne @GoRadLou

Karen x

Thank you so much Sue . :smiley:

1 Like

thanks very much to my biggest fan this week, Karen from @karenscraftybitz

look at this cute little halloween charm from her shop

1 Like

I would also like to thank Karen @karenscraftybitz for being my biggest fan this week. I love these pretty earrings from her shop.

1 Like

My biggest fan last week was @fluffymoonstar
Thank you for loving all my stuff xx

1 Like