My biggest fan for this week 2024 and before

My biggest fan was Chris @Justtosay there are some wonderful items in this shop I really like this beach hut keyring xx

2 Likes

My biggest fan this week was Sarah @SarahDesignsUK to say a big thankyou here is one of her lovely pieces from her shop x

3 Likes

My biggest fan for last week was Esther @NaturesPalette. To say thank you properly here is an item from her shop

3 Likes

Thank-you ! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My biggest fan for this week was @WhimsicalBells. Thank you Louise. Here is a lovely little Elf from her shop:

Felt Elf Bag Charm - Folksy

3 Likes

My biggest fan this week was Esther @NaturesPalette. By way of thanks, here is some oatmeal soap from her lovely shop.
Oatmeal soap with geranium and rosemary essenti… - Folksy

3 Likes

My Biggest Fan was Esther from the fabulous, Nature’s Palette. As a thank you for all the love, here are some of her gorgeous soaps :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Thank-you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thank-you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My biggest fan this week was Natalie from @NOfkantsCurios . Here is some very pretty handwarmers from her shop - they look so cosy to wear!

2 Likes

My biggest fan of the week is Ruth @RuthSmithJewellery

Beautiful leaf ring

Thank you Ruth

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Morning,

I’d like to say a big, “Thank You”, to my Biggest Fan this week @sharpiesjustwood Thank you for all the love and to show my appreciation, check out this gorgeous Love Spoon from their beautiful shop :heart:

3 Likes

Afternoon All,

My biggest fan this week was Pauline, @CreationsforTinyTots. So to say thank you I’m sharing this cute little Ruldolf jumper,

Cheers Lou

3 Likes

My biggest fan this week is Handmade by Janet
To say thank you I have chosen one of my favourite items in her shop.

1 Like

You are very welcome Louise your shop is lovely.

1 Like

My biggest fan for this week is @PocketfulCreations. Thank you very much Helen. Here is a beautiful Tote Bag from her shop:

Mice on a Mushroom Tote Bag - Folksy

3 Likes

Thanks so much

You are welcome Helen. Thank you very much.