NEW Favourite an item from the shop above you

Thank you, Bekki. If your knicker elastic breaks here’s a handy repair - must add to my listing :smile: More pressies in your lovely shop; a Folksy Christmas is just the thing! x

1 Like

You never know when you might need to do a quick repair job :rofl: Folksy is a great place for pressies. I always look here first when I’m gift shopping. Thank you for saying such nice things about my shop :blush:

1 Like

Aw, thanks Pippa, really pleased you like it :smile:

1 Like

How sweet?

1 Like

I love Suzzie’s shop so many gorgeous goodies. I’ve chosen this beautiful saddle bag

1 Like

Love the design and colours in this handy tote bag. Lots of gift ideas in Lynn’s shop…

1 Like

aww, I got missed out :cry:

I love the colours in this pretty neck warmer from Bekki’s shop.

I have chosen these cute mittens from Pauline’s shop as I think you may have been missed out too.

1 Like

These booties are so cute!!!

1 Like

I know that I favourited some of yours yesterday before I was able to work out how to reply to threads.

1 Like

There was far too much choice on here. I’m off to keep looking when I should be listing :blush:

1 Like

These brooches are lovely, especially all lined up in the photograph!

This kitty bag is so cute…

1 Like

Awe thank you. I had such fun making them and teaching my crochet students how make them too

1 Like

Thank you Faye :blush:

1 Like

Thank you x

There are lots of bags which I love in @KBCreations, but I think this fabric is particularly gorgeous. What a great gift this would make.

1 Like

Love the colour of these coasters…I admire anyone who can sew because it is something that I am hopeless at.

This is lovely