NEW Favourite an item from the shop above you

Thanks for that lovely comment Jackie - I think you have forgotten to ‘love’ my item though in my shop, would you mind going back and giving it a little heart please? Thank you x

1 Like

Yes done that now, I always forget that bit!! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Same here! Thank you :grinning:

Perfect now it’s getting nippy again. Love the colour combination in this pair :dragon:

1 Like

Lots of lovely things in Mish Mash Mosh’s shop but I have chosen this cute pendant

1 Like

Loving the pin cushion!

Love this ballerina tote bag by Kim @KBCreations

Just love this colour;

I love Rudolph

This is a beautiful cover - and plenty of choice in Suzzies’s shop

1 Like

This is gorgeous, and there’s so many more lovely items in Laura’s shop

1 Like

Hello Laura @TheGlassArk, please can you return to my shop and favourite the hottie in there so it gets its few minutes of fame on the front page, many thanks Suzzie x

Hi Suzzie, it is showing as a recent favourite in my list so maybe this is one of those Folksy glitches that occur from time to time? Anyway, I’ll unfavourite it and then love it again and hopefully that will sort it out xx

Thank you Laura, but I have a sneaky suspicion that something can only be ‘loved’ once! I am not sure exactly how it works Sasha @SashaGarrett might know she is a font of knowledge? Give us a clue Sasha!!
Suzzie x

1 Like

Font of (some) knowledge here - you can unlove and then re love items - just click on the heart or button again (and again) - not sure if the repeat unloves/ loves count unless there is a big time gap between the events (have a look at your recent events and let me know what you can see that I’ve been up to).

See you love a pudding!!!
So did you go to my shop and unlove and then relove the cosie, or did you do it with the little :heart:️ at the bottom of the posting Sasha? @SashaGarrett

Love this pretty tote bag from Lynn’s shop.

1 Like

@thistledownandHOPE I did it from the full listing in your shop - how many times does it show me loving the listing? (I know I did it more than once in between doing comments on facebook but don’t know how many times I did it)

Just the once Sasha @SashaGarrett, which is why I think you can only love something once xx

@thistledownandHOPE So I’ve given you a love on another item (one of your rugs) to counter a missed favourite ( if I am understanding this right! :thinking:) x