NEW Favourite an item from the shop above you

Love this appliqued swan toiletries bag. Another great gift item.

How is some people canā€™t get the hang of this thread and post their own items?! The clueā€™s in the title :slight_smile: Hope I donā€™t get left out again :slight_smile:

I love this cute woodlands creatures bibā€¦

3 Likes

So pretty

1 Like

baby blanket and hat

Totally gorgeous!

Fabulous coasters!

@PamelaWestArt , I think youā€™ve misunderstood how this thread works. The idea is that you go to the shop of the person who posted last (@EileensCraftStudio) and choose something from their shop to feature and favourite. Then the next person chooses something from your shop :slight_smile:

Hereā€™s some pretty bunting from Eileen @EileensCraftStudio ā€¦

ā€¦and a great view of the London Eye from Roxanneā€¦

1 Like

Ah sorry. I thought younposted a link to one of your own items then went to the shop above and favourited one of their items in their shop. Iā€™ll do it right next time. Thanks for telling me

As sorrry I got it wrong. I thought you had to post a link to something in your own shop then go to the shop above and favourite an item in their shop. Iā€™ll do it right next time. Thanks for telling me
Kind regards
Pam

1 Like

Loving these coasters Christine

1 Like

Love this stylish hat

1 Like

Love this little lavender bag,

1 Like
1 Like

Love this

1 Like

Very pretty

2 Likes

@FatSquirrelPhotography Loved and pinned
ā€¦be good to your feetā€¦they love you ā€¦

Hello @MercinianCrafts, you love and show an item from the shop above and the next one show their favoirute from your shopā€¦
Gosh, love and wear wool scocks all winter, so love your shopā€¦
I have chosen theseā€¦

Sue

OH, I got missed out xx

Iā€™ve done one for you Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE and also one for Sue @bramleycards

1 Like