NEW Favourite an item from the shop above you

Thank you :sparkling_heart:

Eileen, I think it was my fault you were missed out a while ago, I think we both posted at the same time!
Anyway, hereā€™s a beautiful pink cardi from Eileens shop. Which is full of beautiful hand knitted items :grin:

1 Like

So many to chooseā€¦ Iā€™m going for this sweet hair comb.

1 Like

Really pretty

I love the little ladybirdā€¦perfect!

1 Like

These owl cufflinks are gorgeous!!

Love the colours in this bracelet

1 Like

Ooh! this is gorgeous, just one of many lovely items in Kimā€™s shop

1 Like

Martin, please could you go back to my shop and ā€˜loveā€™ my tea cosy so it gets its few minutes of fame on the front page, many thanks Suzzie x

Hello Maureen, please could you return to my shop and ā€˜loveā€™ my lavender bags so they appear on the front page for their few moments of fame, many thanks Suzzie x

Suzzie, I did love it, at the time! I donā€™t know why you arenā€™t seeing it?

got a bit lost with the threads and hope this was the last add, so please let me know if Ive missed you! A lovely tote bag, loved, favourited shop and pinned!

1 Like

Love this striking turquoise necklace.

2 Likes

Sorry Martin, it hasnā€™t registered on my ā€˜shop activityā€™, but as I am getting zeros for all my views etc, maybe that is why. Will also flag this up with Doug. Suzzie x

1 Like

Hi Suzzie,
I did Love your item at the time but it somehow didnā€™t work. Should be ok now as I Loved it againā€¦ Just a Bug I expect.
Maureen x

Doug has just confirmed it is the dreaded lergy that is affecting how the stats are seen. I apologise profusly. The ā€˜lovesā€™ are seen, and collated, just not registering on the shop stats page.
Which makes sense because none of my loves are showing!!!.
Sorry Maureen, suzzie xx

2 Likes

Lovely

I think I have messed things up with my inserts, so apologies to everyone, but I think this will make everything right,
Suzzie xx

1 Like

Such a pretty coat hanger

I love all your seaside things!

1 Like