NEW! Favourite and show an item from the shop above you

These tree decorations are sweet

I love the colours on this

This is so so cute

Lovely combination of blues in this button necklace

1 Like

This lovely cushion reminds me of my Southwold holidays…

1 Like

love this Autumn themed coaster

Hi! Christine, I have given you my heart! Geoff

@NiceVisuals, the idea of this thread is that you favourite an item from the shop above you in the thread and then show it here. You should have chosen an item from @EileensCraftStudio. So that neither of you gets missed out, I’ve favourited an item from your shop and from Eileen’s shop.

a gorgeous owl toiletry bag

These earrings are perfect to add a bit of glamour to your Christmas party outfit.:grinning:

Thank you Helen, I am feeling my way with how to do this , I am not sure if I reply to the person or if I should be replying to the thread and if not how! Excuse my being dim I am 83 years of age and recovering from cancer and not so sharp as I was. Any help in getting it right and getting sales of my many items that I have would be appreciated. Geoff

1 Like

No worries Geoff. On the showcase threads people normally reply to the general thread (that’s by using the big square reply button right at the bottom). If it’s a more chatty thread, and you want to reply directly to a person, then use the grey “Reply” directly below their post. There are lots of threads on various themes where you can showcase items of your own. Then there are threads like this where you showcase items from other shops (and they do the same for you). To get seen more widely, outside of the Folksy Forum, can be challenging and I’m no expert but if you visit the Folksy blog, there are lots of articles with all sorts of advice (to find the blog, go to the Folksy front page and scroll all the way down to the bottom and click the “Blog” link).

Hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck with your shop.

1 Like

Thanks again Helen, can you tell me how do I know the last posting? Also my computer doesn’t jump to the bottom of the listings. Do I just pick any listing or is it always the last one posted.

If you’re joining in with a thread where you showcase stuff for each other then you’d need to find the last post. There’s a blue line to the right of all the posts with the start date at the top and the most recent date at the bottom. If you click on the slightly wider bit of the blue line and drag it down to the bottom, it will take you to the last post in the thread. Right at the bottom is the blue square reply box. Hope that helps.

This is lovely

1 Like

Hi! Helen, sorry to be a pain but I have tried and tried to find the blue line with dates and cant do so. I have visited a few different threads. Am I seeing on my computer the same as everyone else!!!

If you are reading this message, look directly to the right of the screen. You should see a vertical line from top to middle with Apr2016 at the top and a time at the bottom. Move the blue bar to the bottom.

These are so sweet

…another beautiful Christmas card,

1 Like