New sellers, leave your Instagram link here

On Instagram you can find me at Kathryn Davies (@katescollageart) • Instagram photos and videos

8 Likes

All caught up!

Here’s my link for any new comers, Login • Instagram

Cheers Lou

3 Likes

:heart:your work……have followed x

1 Like

I think this might be a better link.

Following you now as @3stitchersscotland

Kirsty

5 Likes

All followed up til now.

My insta is

4 Likes

I have now updated my bio, if peoplel could take a look and let me know what they think that would be great. Find me inst at DesiredDream.poetcrafter

2 Likes

Hi, I’m not new to folksy but have changed my shop this week from selling drawings to cat toys (quite a difference!)
Please check me out on Instagram: Login • Instagram

6 Likes
4 Likes

I have created a new Instagram account for:
andyblowersart

This is going to be for Folksy shop related content and for some other artwork.

7 Likes

Hi I’m really new to all this and trying to get my head around the media platform of selling my sewing kits so I am always looking for tips on the best thing to do. My granddaughter is a wiz at it .
Here is my instagram link

9 Likes

Unoriginally my instagram handle is the same as my shop name on here (@flyingcheesetoastie)

FlyingCheeseToastie Instagram

8 Likes

Hello, I’m Jayne, and I have just reopened my Folksy shop. I think I need a bit of practice getting back into the swing of things! You can find me on Instagram
Login • Instagram
Looking forward to finding out more about all these wonderful creatives and their shops!

11 Likes

My Instagram is the same as my shop name! @ammetyy would love some social love :heart:

11 Likes

Hi All,

I"m all caught up on here! I’ll go through & like some posts later!

Cheers Lou

2 Likes

Hi all here is my Instagram page

9 Likes

Hi, just come across this post so I’ll try to go back and check out some instagram pages soon.

I’m on Instagram @marklawlessdesigns if anyone wanted to have a look or even a follow that would be amazing! :blush:

6 Likes

I’ll track back and follow you all :slight_smile:
I’m geekydees on IG over at Login • Instagram

6 Likes

I just made a new insta just for my Folksy shop!
@ammetyhandmade would love some Insta love :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hello all :slightly_smiling_face:

New to Folksy and Instagram all support very much appreciated and welcomed! (literally not a clue what I’m doing yet!) will back track and try to follow as many as possible!

My Insta is @west2ceramics
https://www.instagram.com/west2ceramics/?hl=en

5 Likes
5 Likes