New thread for Black Friday offers

I’ve got some Black Friday deals up at only 20p. There’s only a few so grab them while you can !!!

That’s a whopping 96% off !!!

https://folksy.com/shops/tyrerart/items?page=2

If I’m not too late I’m offering 25% off all items in my shop Pixie Magic for Black Friday

Hello Camilla,
Thank you adding my garlands to the Black Friday Gift Guide
I have just made my first sale!!!

Kind regards,
Shaz

1 Like

Just noticed you have me down as offering 20% when I am giving 25%!

@folksycontent Hi Camilla., I’ve just created a code with 45%
Thanks
x
Here’s hoping we get loads of sales today!

@folksycontent WOW you’re fast :grinning:

1 Like

Sorry Theresa. That should be correct now.

@clementinegifts - you are in the gift guide and on the blog post. Love your hedgehog bag btw. I showed it to my daughter and she went a little bit giddy. She has a pet pygmy hedgehog and would love your bag for Christmas. I might just have to get it for her.

PS. This was our hedgehog Herb all dressed up for Halloween.

2 Likes

Ha! I aim to please :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Sorry Camilla @folksycontent, I have been missed off the jewellery section too as far as I can see … I have 10% off across the shop with code BLACKFRIDAY xx

Hi
I would like to be added too! - 20% off today
Code: BlackFriday
Until midnight
Xx
https://folksy.com/shops/GracieFloJewellery

Done and done @GracieFloJewellery and @AdienCrafts - sorry!

1 Like

@folksycontent - any chance Dandelion’s Miniature Gallery can be moved to the art section? I’m in the dolls house section at the moment, and the majority of my work isn’t dolls house art. I feel a bit sad that I’m not included with all the other artists.

Of course. I originally had you in the Art section but then moved you because it was really full and I thought you would have a better chance of being seen in the Miniatures bit. I’ll move you now.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi Sara, I was looking at your minitures shop and you haven’t added a bit at the top saying you have a discount and what the code is!! You are not alone either!! I think it may be confusing to customers and they won’t even know there is a discount if the just go direct to your shop!! You have some beautiful work on there. Hope this may help, though you shouldn’t need a discount to sell!!
(ps how are my doggie pics coming on - Mickey, Jack, Ben & Bobby!!)

1 Like

Thank you! I set the code up straight away but forgot that bit LOL!

Hearts are almost finished, I just need a bit of daylight at the weekend for doing the highlights etc (I can’t use my daylight lamp in the evenings when I have most time for painting as a certain little bunny who lives in my room has an electric cable addiction…)

No probs, just excited to see them! I know what you mean about day light I really struggle to see what I’m painting! And every time the sun peers out for 5 minutes I leg it into the conservatory to take product photos!! x

1 Like

Hi!

Sorry, I’m late to the party! Could I be added too?
I’m offering a 25% off coupon – coupon code CYBERMONDAY25OFF – which will be valid all weekend until Monday.

Thanks! I wish everyone a great weekend!

Monica

Hi Camilla,
Thrilled to be in the Gift Guide but thrilled even more with your lovely comments about my hedgehog bag. And thanks for your picture of Herb, he is gorgeous (and I love the vampire bat fancy dress!)! What an adorable little fellow, beautiful colouring! How small is he?
Dona Brown
Clementine Gifts

Hi Camilla,

I was just showing to my daughter (35 but still adores hedgehogs!) the picture of your adorable hedgehog which you sent to me when I noticed that your email seemed to be a reply to “Teresa”. I hope you got my reply to your lovely comments about my hedgehog bag but perhaps it went to Teresa? Please let me know if you didn’t get it.

Dona (Clementine gifts)