Newbie Needing some Help Please xxx

Hi all, I have just started setting up my folksy shop today so its all very new!!! i was just wanting a few pointers please. I make superhero capes and masks, all of my items are made to order and personalised. How do customers contact me to arrange there order? i.m sure this must be obvious and im being blind, but i have listed 2 capes and still cant see anything about contacting seller???
Any help will be hugely appreciated!
xxx Hannah xxx

1 Like

You might what to add Made To Order in your titles.

And again at the top of your description in bold or capitals.

when someone orders ie pays they get a page that has a Note to Seller on it that is where they can state the personal requirements.

You might also want to mention in the listing that Buyers can leave a message in the NOTE TO SELLER their special requirements when they order.

Also their is a contact Seller button buyers can use to contact you prior to paying to ask questions.

I’m sure someone else will come along with suggestions as well.

There is a contact seller link in the listing (underneath the small pictures of your other items) also I seem to remember there being an option to leave a message in the payment process. Make sure you get at least part-payment before starting to make any orders so your not left out of pocket if they change their mind. Good luck with selling, my kids used to love dressing up too (not so much now as they’re 13 & 20!) and I was always making capes and ‘princess skirts’ from old curtains and sheets :slight_smile:

Brilliant, thank you so much for the help. I will edit them now. I’m sure i will be popping up with more questions very soon xxxxxx

Hi missfitz
Iv just looked at your shop.
It’s brilliant.
Iv two nephews who love superheroes so I’ll be saving for a couple of caps for birthdays.
I hope you do well. As they are great

awwww thank you so much! so nice to hear good feedback, i was a bit nervous about starting the shop, hopefully i will be adding more bits during the week. xxxx

Iv added you to my favourites.
I’ll keep popping in to have a look.

1 Like

Awesome shop, I often wondered where super heroes brought their capes! :slight_smile: Excellent.

2 Likes

thank you xxx

1 Like

Lovely shop good luck with it x

1 Like

Nothing new to add other than to say welcome and to wish you all the best with your shop. I have added you to my favs xxx

1 Like