Folksy Ltd

Old stats have vanished!

The old stats page has disappeared! This was my first port of call every morning - I LOVED the month by month graph of views for the past and previous year. It showed trends and gave me something to aim for. I know it’s nice to have photos on the new stats page and it is possible to compare different time periods but it’s more difficult. I never look at the impressions - can’t see the usefulness of this data, Is there any chance the graph could come back?

3 Likes

Yes, I was surprised today when the old stats button wasn’t there, I have to admit I do prefer the new stats, but the graph was a good indicator as to how you were doing against last year. Whether you needed to up the anti or were doing something better.
Suzzie x

1 Like

RIP the graph! I love graphs in general. Perhaps I need to start plotting my own one. Seriously though, I did find the year on year comparison useful.

Sam x

2 Likes

I miss the graph too. I miss seeing the overall views an item has had too. It helped to see the general popularity of an item when used against favourites and sales.

1 Like

That graph was extremely useful.

I don’t tend to use the new stats page, also it doesn’t work in my version of IE so when I have had a look at it I’ve had to resort to using firefox

1 Like

I don’t find the new stats as helpful means I now have to start compiling my own stats ugh

1 Like

I’ve just come back to Folksy, I didn’t like the old graph it didn’t make sense to me. I much prefer the new style.

Hi, I remember saying at the time the ‘new’ stats was being introduced that I loved the graphs - everyone just pointed out how great the new ones were - and yes they are good, but the graphs were a great way to see quickly how things were doing for each item, I’d like them back too if possible … D

2 Likes

The only thing I like about the new stats is it say were the views are coming from.

1 Like