One away from 1400

…why, oh why, when you are waiting for a landmark sale, do you get a spell of no sales, LOL!

I know it’s a quiet time of year, and I know the sale will come…I just want to see the number change over from 1399 to 1400 lol!

4 Likes

The same thing has happened to me :joy: there I am, quietly selling away, then I start to get excited by the 600 sales figure and boom, no sales for days :persevere: and we all know there isn’t anything we can do :purple_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Wow!! @DandelionsGallery and @SueTrevor, I am in awe of both of you (I’m on 20 sales). Sara, it doesn’t seem like 5 minutes since I was congratulating you on making 1200 sales! :smile:

2 Likes

Fantastic, well done on all those sales, I’m sure the 1400th will happen at any minute! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done that is amazing I’m one sale away from my first sale :wink: Perhaps one day I’ll catch you up

1 Like

You wait. Next thing you’ll get is an order for 2 things and you’ll sail right past 1400 without passing go. :slight_smile:

I do enjoy a sense of humour. Great response :slight_smile: