Order of items in shop

Well so far I’ve only rearranged a few things yesterday and they have stayed where I wanted them.

I’ve not done any relisting yet so that’s the next thing I’ll try.

Thanks Admin for making things stay in where I put them.

Rearranging does what its always done in the new shop format they remain in their old position so if you then want to move them you do so in Shop keeping.

Mine too Claire, I re listed my items last night after the fix and they still did the same as yours. I only noticed after midnight and had to move them all back in the right order again.

I put my shop in order earlier this afternoon, but now that I’ve relisted some things it’s all over the place again!

It happened to me again this morning, I re-listed items and now my items are in a jumble again, I’m going to leave them where they are for now and hope the problem will be sorted soon. :frowning:

Jan x

Hi Sian,

Yep, unfortunately re-listing is still changing the order of things - I’ve just given it a go now. :frowning: Any help appreciated!

Kind regards
Kaye

1 Like

Mine too, I just tried relisting a few things and the relisted items are still going to the bottom of my shop, instead of not moving at all.

Natalie

It seems strange that this happened all of a sudden doesn’t it?

They always go to the bottom as they have since the new shop system took over. You have to got into Shop Keeping and click on Move to Top of the item you’ve either relisted or listed.

Hi Eileen
They went to the bottom of our shops when we relisted items when we had the old shop fronts, but when the new shops fronts came out the relisted items stayed in the same place, unless we moved them ourselves in Shopkeeping.

Natalie x

Is there any news about this?

I hope this gets sorted today. I wasted my time putting things back in order the other day.

I emailed them again on friday and they just said thank you for letting us know… It is really frustrating! My shop looks so messy and my views are really down! Not sure if this is the reason, but I would like to go back to my neat and tidy shop!

1 Like

My views are down too. I also got an email on Friday saying they were still looking into it. My shop looks a mess and I’ve given up rearranging it every time I relist because it seems like a waste of time until it gets sorted out!

@sianfolksy1 Are you able to chase this for us please? It’s very frustrating and our shops look so untidy. New listings and relistings are just stuck at the bottom of the shop, regardless of where they are placed in the “Shopkeeping” function.
This problem started before the Bank Holiday weekend, so it’s been almost two weeks and still no fix. Communication from Support has also dried up.

I’m also experiencing this problem but have come up with a little work around. I re-list items in groups of 4 in the order that I want them to appear in my shop. I had to do this over about 3-4 days until it all came together. So now, although the shop order keeps changing and re-listed things go to the last page, at least they are grouped in some sort of sensible order.

But I too hope that it gets sorted out soon.

2 Likes

There are two issues here.

The original issue (arranging items not staying where you moved them to) was fixed. Unfortunately once that was fixed, a second issue was identified, which is that when you re-list, items are sent to the bottom.

To confirm, the current state is:

• If you re-arrange an item in Shopkeeping, it will retain its position in your shop order, unless you re-list it.
  • If you re-list an item, that item will be sent to the bottom.
  • You will have to rearrange the item again each time you re-list if you don’t want it to stay at the bottom.

We hope to fix this second issue as soon as possible so that re-listed items retain their position. Unfortunately, it is a much more significant piece of work and so does need scheduling in alongside the other current development work, but it is a priority within the next 1-2 weeks.

I’m really sorry - I know it’s frustrating for lots of you in the meantime.

Thank you Sian @sianfolksy1!

Lizzie
LizzieMade Hand Bound Books

Thanks for letting us know!

@sianfolksy1 thanks for the update

Much appreciated
Angela