Folksy Ltd

Pinterest Promo - Pin an item from the shop above to one of your boards

Pinned to my folksy favourite board

1 Like

@onesweetiepea Thankyou very much :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you very much June

just tried to pin your hot water bottle cover but it failed I think because I’m using IE and I don’t know my password for pinterest to do it via firefox.

so I’ve loved it instead.

I’ve now managed to pin it to

1 Like

Pinned to my handcrafted gift ideas board.

1 Like

I love lots of items from @onesweetiepea shop, but thought this was very cool! Pinned to my Folksy Creations board :wink:

1 Like

Choices, choices…It had to be the gorgeous hand painted squirrel
https://folksy.com/items/7270570-Red-Squirrel-Hand-Painted-Pendant-Necklace
What a lovely shop @ArtilyEverCrafter x

Well, I possibly messed my pinning up! Sorry @ArtilyEverCrafter but the :heart: has been passed on x

2 Likes

Pinning this to my Folksy favourite board

1 Like

Pinned to my knitted stuff board;

Pinned to my Folksy highlights and delights board

2 Likes

Saved to my embroidery and applique board.

I had wanted to create a new folksy in August board but it didn’t work.

1 Like

I love these colours together and think this looks lovely and warm (won’t be long until wearing scarves and hats again!)

1 Like

pinned this lovely necklace to my new board Folksy in August

Pinned to my new “Favourite Handmade Finds” board.

1 Like

This is beautiful and my birthstone colour… pinned to my handmade in the UK board (jewellery and wearable art section) - Neonne Luna x

Lovely pendant by @NeonneLuna pinned to my handcrafted jewellery gift ideas board…

1 Like

Pinned to my Folksy in August board

1 Like

I have pinned this lovely small hand knitted cushion from Eileens Craft studio to my Folksy sellers board and to my Beautiful items from Folksy sellers board

https://folksy.com/items/5438091-Cushion-Small-Hand-Knitted-in-Browns-Red-and-Cream

Have viewed, tweeted, pinned, faved and liked on fb this pretty little girl by Debby @Bearlescent

Board posted to is Folksy Finds for August. If you like to be added to this board please send me your pinterest email address and I will add you.