Pinterest Promo - Pin an item from the shop above to one of your boards

I have pinned this lovely set in my Hand Knits section on Pinterest.

1 Like

I’ve pinned these beautiful Christmas tree decorations from @VioletFlameGlassArt to my lovely handmade things board :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ve pinned this lovely stacking ring set by @aamjewellery to my folksy finds board.

1 Like

Pinned this nativity wreath to my Finds on Folksy UK board by @yorkshireharecrafts :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have pinned this by Yvonne @VonEliHandmade to my Folksy Finds for October

1 Like

Lovely Russian doll pendant pinned to my Folksy Love board

2 Likes

I have pinned these cosy mittens by Natalya @TashaBeSpoke to my October Folksy board

1 Like

I have pinned this jewellery set by @OswestryJewels to my October Folksy board

1 Like

Beautiful baby jumper pinned to my Folksy Love board

Pinned this beautiful knitted doll to my Folks Knitting and crochet board. She’s a perfect Christmas present.

1 Like

Just pinned this to my Nature board

2 Likes

I have pinned this child’s cute christmas stocking by Karen @oothatsnice to my October Folksy board

1 Like

I have pinned this cute baby’s outfit to my Folksy Finds for October board

2 Likes

I have pinned this pair of honey jade earrings by @OswestryJewels to my October Folksy

Lovely baby set by @CreationsforTinyTots pinned to my Folksy Love board

1 Like

Just pinned this gorgeous little lady by @TashaBeSpoke to my Lovely Handmade Things board :grinning:

I have pinned this to handcrafted beauty.

I have pinned this cute owl candle snuffer by Marion @WestcountryCreations to my October Folksy board

Morning All,

Love this cute little Santa jumper.

Pinned to my Folksy Finds board.

Cheers
Lou

1 Like

I have pinned this cute fabric Christmas tree table centre by the Lovely Louise @WhimsicalBells to my Christmas Decorations board

1 Like