Folksy Ltd

Pinterest Promo - Pin an item from the shop above to one of your boards

It took me a while to figure it out and my first thought was oh no I can’t carry on with the lovely pinning threads! If you type in pinterest browser button in to a search it should come up with the links you need to install it, I would’ve shared it but are we allowed to put such links on the forum here? Jess

1 Like

I will find it… I am doing my Folksy Friday at the moment so it might be tomorrow… but I’ll be back!
K

1 Like

I’m having the same problem :roll_eyes: ! I think some serious thinking is required & not sure I’m up to it at this time of day!

1 Like

Good morning Helen @HelenCliffordArt. I have pinned this set of 4 silhouette cards from your shop to my Folksy Paper and Cards board

I have pinned this by @CreationsforTinyTots to my Children’s Clothes board

1 Like

Anyone! Do you know if Folksy is going to put back the ‘pin it’ thingy?!! Already a lot of fiddling around to get photo/link up when it used to show automatically. Going to make joining in these forums quite time and brain cell consuming!!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

OK. Worked it out, I’m sure I’ll get used to it!:thinking: I have pinned this chakra pendant from @OswestryJewels to this board https://pin.it/2cK8l9W
Chakra Semi Precious Floral Pendant on a Pale B... - Folksy

2 Likes

Pinned this very dapper hen by @Bimblebird

2 Likes

I’ve pinned this pig in a party hat from @Loadofolbobbins

2 Likes

Hi all,

Apparently it’s easier to pin on a phone than a laptop :rofl:. I’ve pinned this lovely snow leopard from Helen @HelenCliffordArt

Cheers Lou

1 Like

I have added the Pinterest extension to Chrome - it wasn’t available for Safari and I couldn’t be bothered trying the third party ones. Just about to try it!

2 Likes

I have pinned this great cushion from @WhimsicalBells to my cushions board - using my newly added Pinterest extension!

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll try switching to chrome for the forums! To be fair it’s not the first time I’ve found something works better on chrome than on safari. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Morning Kirsty @KirstyMacdonaldQuilts. I have pinned this lovely cushion from your shop to my Cushions and other Soft Furnishings board

2 Likes

I have pinned this gold plated charm bracelet by @OswestryJewels to my Folksy Jewellery board

1 Like

Pinned some very cosy looking booties by @CreationsforTinyTots

2 Likes

I have pinned this pendant from @Loadofolbobbins

2 Likes

I have pinned this lovely little snow elf from @Bimblebird to my Christmas board.

1 Like