Pinterest - repin thread (old)

I don’t think there is much difference time wise really so I am happy to keep going if other people are. I have realised that I have pinned a few things multiple times (they were really nice to be fair!) so my problem is remembering what I have already pinned but I don’t know what the solution is to that!

1 Like

I have just pinned these to my gifts & earrings boards

My boards can be found here

My stats improved slightly but I don’t think I use pinterest properly. I put my jewellery on my business page but I tend to pin from my personal page, which is the one mentioned above. Although sometimes I do repin my jewellery from my personal account. I am happy to go with the majority, if others think it is too much faff & don’t want to do it, okay but I am also happy to join in if we do go ahead.

2 Likes

I can’t make head or tail of my stats as I cleared out some ‘other people’s work’ boards from my Business page so that my own items were more obvious, and then all my stats went down as clearly it was the Other people’s stuff getting the impressions!

But it’s easy to do, apart from trying to keep track of what you have already pinned, so I would be happy to carry on as a complimentary thread to the usual one. Can’t do any harm!

2 Likes

Thank you Chris @ChrisOsbornJewellery for saving the pin of my bag! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I followed you on Pinterest but sorry, I can’t understand which are your items and which are others’. Have you got a board with just your things?

Fab, thanks for your thoughts all! I’ll sort out a new thread with some better instructions & maybe some tips at the top (then you can all check for me that it makes sense - I have a tendency to ramble!!)

1 Like

Hi folks. I’ve just set up the new thread here…

Could you check it reads OK & makes sense please? Also if I need to add anything else to the tips? I can edit it if necessary.

If it’s all good then let’s close this one down & use that one going forward :grin: Thanks all for your help experimenting!!

5 Likes

Perfect, thank you Dee!

1 Like

Thanks Annamaria @Popys. I don’t have boards showing just my items at the moment. This is my problem with pinterest. I have a business account

which I use to pin my own stuff but I use my personal account to repin mine & other pins. I need to sort it out but as I don’t really understand pinterest it hasn’t been a priority.
I guess I had better do that now!

3 Likes

I do find Pinterest very confusing and trying to figure it all out as I’m pretty new to this, so if I go onto the folksy group in Pinterest and make pins to share others on my boards will help others to ?? Think that made sense lol x

1 Like

No worries! I went back to your Pinterest account and I’ve seen now that it’s nicely organised! So i saved one of your items to my Folksy Finds board. :blush:

2 Likes

@ChrisOsbornJewellery - i feel your pain re pinterest. I have finished up with two accounts - it is pure alchemy to me!! :woman_mage: :mage:

2 Likes

Just popped back to this thread cos this really surprised me - I think the extra activity & repins might be working!! Look at the percentage increase!!! :astonished: :grin:

9 Likes

Wow!
My stats are still baffling - but I have to feel it must be A Good Thing to do anyway!

2 Likes

I have just discovered that people can comment on pins! I did not realise that was possible! That has to improve engagement as well. Thank you @AHCreations!

3 Likes

What I like best about this idea, Dee @OrukiDesign, is that is so quick to do. Some other re-pining threads can take all day.

2 Likes

@ChrisOsbornJewellery I’ve repined your blue lace agate earrings.

My Pinterest board is
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/sewtaylormadedesigns/stmd-on-folksy/

1 Like

Saved to my Fabulous Folksy board. Love this pattern!

2 Likes

I added a video to one of my pins today - it’s had a ton of views compared to most other pins, and it’s only been up for a few hours.

2 Likes

Just to say that this is the old thread - I’ve confused things!! I’ll update the title on this thread so it’s clearer! Sorry for the confusion.

Here’s the current thread:

3 Likes

How you getting on with Pinterest, did you feel it madeca different. Im just trying to work out to pin from my folksy shop .so im not muchbuse to you butvthanks for tye comment