Post a pic and the name of your pet

<3 Anakin!

1 Like

Hi all
Here’s a pic of me and my first (and only) dog… his name was Pip and he was born on the same day as me. This photo was taken when I was about three, I think… I’m the one holding the ball by the way!

Any of you who’ve seen my shop (Organized Chaos) may spot that I use this photo as my avatar. I don’t look quite like that now…

6 Likes

Love that photo, Pip is so cute and I can’t believe you don’t still look like that! lol

If only… maybe not with the bow in the hair though

As parents we’ll always worry about them - I know my mum still worries about me and she’ll be turning 80 in June :smile:

Sorry it’s not the greatest quality photo! But this is Ebben & Florence (Ebb & Flo cos, well, we’re hippies :wink:). They’re sisters, brought them home from a rescue centre, they were starved as kittens the poor mites. Ebben (in the red collar) has lost loads of weight since we moved house (the vet had called her obese, oh noes) - she was definitely sneaking into someone else’s place at our old address and scoffing all the foods! At least she’s doing a lot better now :slight_smile:

7 Likes

So love black cats :smile:

We rescued a sweet black cat and the centre told us they are the hardest to re-home?!
Makes us love them all the more.

1 Like

Yes that’s what I heard too so we deliberately chose the little black ones! They had a brother too but three was a bit too much (we only went in to get one in the first place!). Luckily he’d be re-homed when we went back to pick them up.

Love anything to do with pets :smiley: This is my Corgi Alvar, he’s 2 and a half.

7 Likes

Alvar is beautiful, I’ve never seen a black and white corgi before, he has a sheepdog look about him.

Ebb and Flo are lovely, my cat was a black one, and though I’ve heard before that it’s not a popular colour, I love black cats

1 Like

oh!! he’s like a pocket collie!
what a handsome boy <3

1 Like

So many people think he’s a cross breed, but he is 100% corgi. He’s brindle and white, so there is a lot of brown in his fur. He’s also a fluffy, which means he has a lot longer hair than a corgi is supposed to have, but I think it makes him look so much more cuddly! I took some photos of him with my corgi cushion, he was VERY unimpressed, hehehe:

You can see the brown in his fur in this picture though.

8 Likes

He’s amazing, I can see the brown now, he is exceedingly cute!

1 Like

What a gorgeous dog, he looks like he knows he has royal approval :smile:

Definately going on the doggie ‘to do’ list!

1 Like

Is he a cardigan corgi?. when I was young we had a pembroke

1 Like

He’s a Cardigan, they come in many more colours than pembroke’s do. He is also huge, I always thought Corgi’s were pretty small before we got him.

This is my mums cat Simon, the proud owner of the first ever Brightize cat collar.

7 Likes

Love seeing everyone’s pets, these are my two Sally & Samson, we adopted them from Boxer rescue 2.5 years ago. We’ve always had boxers, they call them the clowns of the dog world, never a dull day in our house :smile:

5 Likes

They looklike they’ve got a lot of boxer in them :smile: I’ve got two boxers.

Do love those Boxer ‘chops’, gives them such a serious expression :smile:

2 Likes