Post a pic and the name of your pet

I’ve loved seeing everyone’s pics and hearing about your pets so I thought I’d use my first forum message to share photos of mine…

Coire (Gaelic - pronounced Corrie), a beautiful red Labrador, who we were devasted to lose in November aged 11.

Coire’s nephew Finn - a fabulous black lab, soon to be 6 - enjoying a romp in the bluebells last Spring -

And Titch, 3, a rather unique looking Jack Russell who looks like he was born wearing an ermine onesie… he’s quite a character!

We also have two chickens and I’ve temporarily adopted the 6 gorgeous Icelandic ponies who currently live on the heath across the road so I’ll post some photos of them another day. Helen x

9 Likes

They do look serious, but haven’t got a serious bone in their body, two clowns :smile:

Hi all,this is Tippa
We got her from a rescue centre about 8 years ago and she had just had a litter of kittens whilst barely more than a kitten herself. All her kittens had gone to new homes and she was left all alone, we instantly fell in love with her and here she is now, spoilt and happy. She still thinks she is a kitten though :smile:

8 Likes

wow it’s busy in here! so many cute pets :smiley:

So many cute pets since I last looked. Simon is very beautiful!

These are my pugs, Maise (black) and Chester (fawn). They are a pair of characters. I quite often try out my new demo’s using them as an audience, they are such good listeners ha ha !

5 Likes

that’s a brilliant photo! they really look like they are indeed listening, to something important !! hee hee :dog:

1 Like

Wow more gorgeous pets since i last came in, bet theres some right characters amongst them haha!

I love that photo. Two of our hens are Ebb and Flo lol.

1 Like

I love all the pictures of everyone’s’ pets. Here is my menagerie!
This is my new rabbit, Herman. He is 10 weeks old and has decided the top of his cage is best!

These are my cats - Marmite, Izzy and Dora

And these are some of my polish and pekin bantams

Lesley :smiley:

7 Likes

Lesley you have a Tortie, (is this one Marmite?) Do you find you have a cat with Tortiitude, as our Tortie is bonkers!

Also question about your bantams, are their eggs too small to use? Have always loved bantams, a neighbour down the road a few years ago had a flock of assorted tiddlers but we never got around to asking about eggs and have always been intrigued :smile:

Hi

Marmite is the old man and is the black cat. The tortie is Izzy, and she and her sister Dora, the ginger and white were rescue cats. Izzy is very nervous and not keen on human company, but she loves Marmite!

The bantam eggs are small but absolutely delicious! When cooking, I will weigh the eggs and it usually works out that a recipe needing 3 eggs for example, you use 4 - 5 bantam eggs.This makes it ok to keep lots of bantams, as you use more eggs! I have 6 pekins at the moment, but usually have about 12. I am hoping to get a few more chicks in a couple of weeks time so will post pictures when I do.

Lesley

Do love the look of Bantams.
Only down side we can think of is we love soft boiled eggs and the toast soldiers would have to be from Lilliput to fit!

I started this thread with a picture of my cat Lennie,here he is yet again under the duvet, he can’t get enough of duvet snuggling :smirk_cat:

he doesn’t mind me modelling my jewellery on him either :smiley:

11 Likes

such a pretty rabbit , love the cats and chicken too :smiley:

Lennie looks very content under his duvet

Lennie makes a very handsome model :smile:

1 Like

Moving house as a slimming aid for cats, wow! :wink: Lol!

I know, it’s those big chubby tom cheeks , he’s such a softy :smile:

Haha, we had suspected she was sneaking in elsewhere to scoff her face but def knew for sure when we moved!