Post a pic and the name of your pet

Such a sweet face :smile:

We lost our beautiful black cat to cancer, very aggressive and very quick. We took her into the Vet in the morning and had to bring her home in the afternoon to bury herā€¦

These are my springer spaniels - the Welsh is in the front with her ears in the air and the English, who is a rescue, is behind her. They are great pals.

3 Likes

We know your English Springer has a ball in his/her mouth but from here it looks like a big cheesy grin :smiley:

canā€™t wait to see the kittens :smiley:

such a lovely cat :o)

great photo!

hopefully both my dogs, modelling on our usual wet walks my petwear coats

3 Likes

Thank you, our Merlyn is such a laid back cat, he will sometimes stretch out on his back on a chair until heā€™s in a deep sleep then fall off, much to the amusement of all our other furry family.

Little Syd. Heā€™s a feral boy who lives in a little home outsideā€¦ would not come in. My indoor one ā€˜Fat Pipiā€™, a former stray, would not like it anyway. Am compelled to look out for him and feed him. Heā€™s very grateful.
/var/folders/qf/llvj2y7d7p13ft0kcyqd8bvr0000gn/T/com.apple.Preview/com.apple.Preview.PasteboardItems/Syd-up-on-2-legs copy.jpg

Making a bit of a mess of thisā€¦. but here is Outdoor Syd.

6 Likes

My German Shepherd dog Indiana Bones, known as Indy, on guarding duty with his best pal,cairn terrier Banjo!

8 Likes

Do find it so cute when big and little dogs are chums :smile:

Fantastic picture, love it :o)

1 Like

Announcement - just had to shareā€¦ Dudley and Bo are now the proud parents of 3 girls and 1 boy, safely delivered early hours of yesterday morning. Mother and babies doing well, just had their vet health check. Bo is a brilliant mum, keeping her babies fed and clean. Dudley not sure what has happen!

5 Likes

Have just gone all mushy on the inside, arhhhā€¦puppies :smile:

1 Like

We had a cat that used toilet and the bath drain for toilet. At the time we didnā€™t know but his kidneys were knackered so he was drinking lots of water and at night when we kept them in, the litter got too wet too quickly so he started doing this. Come to think about it now, I wonder if he ever used the kitchen sink as well :smiley:

They donā€™t grow on me. I shower everyday and scrub really hard :smiley:

This is Squeak who is not as cute as he looks! I put this photo onto a wanted cushion, his ā€˜crimeā€™? Catnapping!!

2 Likes

I wondered what on earth you were talking about! A flea problem?? But then I clicked on name that you replied to and then it sort of made sense!

Iā€™ve really enjoyed reading about everyoneā€™s pets and seeing the beautiful photos.
Congrats to Dudley and Bo on their gorgeous new arrivals :smile:

Iā€™m a huge animal lover and have had many cats, dogs, pigs, sheep, hens, rabbits and a goat over the years. We currently have 5 Southdown rams, they actually belong to a friend but are on loan as lawn mowers.

We also have Finn, a black cat who is my workshop companion and two rescued border collies Jess and Kim. Iā€™m a dog person and wouldnā€™t be without a dog (or two) around the place.

Finn - doing what he does best!

Jess

Kim

I also wanted to share this little beauty with you, not really a pet but she has been living in our garden for the past few months. Weā€™re not passionate gardeners, which is just as well because she is determined to eat it!

She currently doesnā€™t have a name so any suggestions would be welcome.

Angela

7 Likes