Post a pic and the name of your pet

Poor rabbit. I hate surgery on any rabbit as anaesthetic for them is always a bit risky but Im happy he is doing well. Its nice to see them out in their run as so many rabbits are couped in their hutch all day. They look like mini lops in the photo? I have 2 of them and they have really nice nature. They have a run of a large kennel during the day as one of them is a bit naughty when he is out in the grass . He digs enormous holes!

Cat-Dog- Ruby and Jack-Jack, this picture is a bit misleading in that you would get the impression that they like each other!! Well Ruby likes Jack, but Jack likes NO ONE!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Unless you are rubbing his belly, then he loves you!!

11 Likes

This is such a lovely thread to keep coming back to. First puppies arrived then kittensā€¦canā€™t wait to see whatā€™s next :smiley: :cat: :dog2:

1 Like

oh heā€™s lovely :smiley:

I have a ginger cat too, they are great! :cat:

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
I am a fine artist based in England and I produce canvas tote bags with your petā€™s portrait and names.
If you would like to have one made for you or as a gift for another pet-lover, please contact me through me shop!
Thank you xxx
http://folksy.com/items/5972111-Custom-made-Pet-Portrait-Canvas-Tote-Bag-

2 Likes

Thanks Diane - heā€™s doing really well and the vet has ā€˜signed him offā€™ now - just finishing up his antibiotics (you can tell heā€™s better 'cos heā€™s getting harder to dose up!)
Yes - they are mini lops and are probably the loveliest rabbits weā€™ve ever had. We like them to have as much room as possible, like you. They get out in the run whenever possible but have a huge chicken coup style hutch so they still have plenty of room if they have to stay in. I like to let them run free as well, but only if I can watch them like a hawk :smiley:

Iā€™ve really enjoyed looking at all these lovely pets! This is Toby, my adorable Bearded Collie X Rough Collie. Heā€™s incredibly loyal and affectionate and requires a lot of grooming!

8 Likes

And another cute dog breed for the ā€˜to doā€™ list :smile:

1 Like

Hi folks, thought you may like to catch up on how the pups are growing. Mum, Bo is a brilliant little mum and is very attentive, her little ones have thrived on all her love and care. They are just over 3 weeks now and I have today introduce a little solid food for them to try. It went down very well, especially with Clayton as you will see from the photo. Carol xx

7 Likes

so adorable :smiley:

This is lovely hazel, 9, snoozing next to me on the sofa right now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is Bonnie a female cat, she is so lovely natured and follows me everywhere. About two years ago our other cat Clyde died he was a male cream fluffy cat, i think Bonnie still misses him.

4 Likes

Hard at work by the looks of things :stuck_out_tongue:

One if my guinea pigs Dave

4 Likes

Great photo :smile:

This is Amberlilly and Jasi
My 2 rescue furbabes. Amber is 8 sometime this month and Jasi is 21/2 years old.

3 Likes

What lovely names :smile:

This isnā€™t really my pet, but it posed for me one sunny afternoon in Princes Street Gardens. So, Iā€™m claiming this squirrel. Itā€™s mine. I am naming it ā€˜Minervoā€™.

5 Likes

My dutch bunny Jessica

Loony labs Polly (yellow) and Archie (black)

3 Likes