Post a pic and the name of your pet

I love all these cute animals!

Here’s my dog, Pixie.
He’s a Yorkie cross and he was going to be abandoned in the next village on, so we had to take him. He has a huge personality, he tells you when he wants a bacon swirly, he sits on the top of the sofa, and he loves attention. He’s a diva, but he’s so loving.

He also loves to sit up like this… he’s always in weird positions, like he’s really just a hairy toddler.

6 Likes

Joey & Boo

6 Likes

Here’s my cat bonnie, she is so lovely.

Esterina x

6 Likes

awwww such a cutie :smile:

Aww, loving all these pets. This is Lottie from Cats Protection.

She was found in Sainsburys car park but is the most chilled out cat. Loves people, cuddles and I feel very lucky to have her :smile:

Having watched the current tv programme on cats I wonder if she voluntarily left her last home. She doesn’t like it when babies cry on telly, so possibly left due to a new arrival!

5 Likes

yes she probably left home in search for her peaceful dream home - sounds like she has found it :smile:
my cat did the same , we got him from RSPCA last year - he;'s settled in very nicely now!

Awww such lovely pets!! I like this post!!
Well…this is Pheobe (spelt with the ‘e’ first because I just think it makes more sense!) haha she’s a 4 year old Lionhead bunny. She lives in the house- is scared of the seagulls outside & is quite the little attention seeker! She is an only pet to my husband and I- so she is treat like a bit of a queen to be honest. She costs me an absolute fortune as she’s had several illnesses that have been life threatening but she always comes bouncing back!!
She’s my little baby & I don’t care what people think when I come home early from nights out just to play with her before bed time. Haha

4 Likes

She is gorgeous. Bunnies are amazing pets

1 Like

We have a lot of 2nd hand pets here.

ex batty hens
[URL=http://s1021.photobucket.com/user/greenwoodre/media/DSCF1002.jpg.html][/URL]

sink guarding cats
[URL=http://s1021.photobucket.com/user/greenwoodre/media/P1010001.jpg.html][/URL]

A female rabbit called Vincent
[URL=http://s1021.photobucket.com/user/greenwoodre/media/DSCN3715.jpg.html][/URL]

and 2nd hand dogs
[URL=http://s1021.photobucket.com/user/greenwoodre/media/419536_10151608653017926_867622819_n.jpg.html][/URL]

Rachel

9 Likes

Rupert (again) on his favourite bed.

4 Likes

Just a bit of fun for a Halloween pic comp held by local vets. Lennie didn’t mind at all, I only rested a little hat on his head, and covered ‘his’ chair in black cloth - voila spooky Halloween photo :smile:

Suzanne :o)

6 Likes

This is Pebble. He is a musk turtle - a small freshwater species of terrapin from North America - and this is him on the way home from the pet shop about 18 months ago. Once he was in my tank he kept burrowing under things and it was very difficult to get a photograph. He is quite a lot bigger now and will even stick his head right out of the water sometimes. I don’t dress him up, though! He is a hands off pet - I even feed him with yellow plastic tongs because he is a bit inclined to for my fingers.

2 Likes

Meet Pickwick… she’s adorable and no one has told her she’s a chicken. She loves to sit on your shoulder which is quite something if you’re out in a t -shirt.

5 Likes

I thought I’d update with a couple more photo’s of Garrett the Carrot
Here he is sulking at our friends house because she told him he wasn’t allowed choccies

and here he is with my hubbie aww my boys :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Here’s my little fella, otherwise known as Bogle, having a duvet day

6 Likes

My furbabies are Buffy

and her brother Angel they are 8 now, I’ve had them from kittens, formerly with a housemate. Since she moved out they are very local to the ‘Mummy Who Stayed’. They are house-cats, I’ve had too many friends lose cats or have them injured in fights. Angel hates wet paws and Buffy hates the cold. In the winter they are on their coffee table by the radiator, if its really cold snuggling on the one bedor Buffy is in her igloo at one of the table and Angel on the other bed. He is a complete tart for a belly rub, loves to lie in my arms like a baby and will go round the house on my shoulder. Buffy searches out any black clothing that she can molt white belly fur on, and loves to coil up into a tight ball on the nearest available lap. They tend to bewitch anyone who gets the chance to meet them, the lady at their cattery will even have them in her house if the units are all full! Angel thinks he’s a dog sometimes, runs to greet me at the door when I get house. If given the chance to share my bed rather than the kitchen at night, the whole bed to choose from and Buffy will be on top of me or under the duvet nuzzled in.

4 Likes

Awww loving Buffy and Angel, here’s the latest addition to our family, William!

4 Likes

I remember when they were this size, William is a symmetrical version of Angel! Their names betray my TV loves. Had their names down to Cagney and Lacey, Crocket and Tubbs, and Buffy and Angel. On the way home from collecting them I drove past an Angel pub and the decision was made, plus Tubbs felt right for a cuddly ginger tabby. Bro’s pair are Spike and Dru ironically. My last pair were Mulder and Scully!

I’ve just had this done of our 2 boys Dexter and Louis for hubby, can’t wait to give it to him Christmas Day, love seeing all the pics!

1 Like

Great to see this thread started up again, lovely to see all your pets! :smile: