Post a pic and the name of your pet

This isn’t our cat, he’s the neighbours, but he spend most on his winter days in our house I first of the fire. Him and our dog Pixie are good friends.

3 Likes

All absolutely adorable pets and obviously much loved but had to go back and have another look at Noodles, what a character!
Both my beautiful hounds have passed away now, such different characters but incredible in their own way.
Lovely thread, really enjoyed all the contributions.

2 Likes

These are my ex-batt girls (L to R - Gertrude, Agatha, Blanche and Edith). We got them in August and they are feathering up nicely and enjoying their new found freedom.:smiley:

4 Likes

This is Edward! aka fleabag!!
He was a rescue cat from Sesaw in Suffolk, and the most softest fury pathetipuss ever, yep we love him

5 Likes

Lots of wonderful pets of all types - lovely!

Here is Brock, also known as ‘Brockie Boy’ and ‘Mr Fezziwig’ amongst other things. He came to us from Workington Dog Rescue when he was 2 1/2. He had a very unhappy start to life on a farm, from what we’ve been told. He is 5 1/2 now, and a much more confident and happy fellow.:-

4 Likes

here’s our cat, alf. he’s the bee’s knees.

6 Likes

it’s lovely they now have space to run around - battery farming is awful, it should be banned it’s so cruel. It’s great you have give these girls a good home :relieved:

1 Like

adorable! :smile:

Meet Jazz and Bailey . They are brothers but totally different !

4 Likes

aawwww beautiful photos! gorgeous cats :

Thanks Suzanne. It’s been lovely to watch them transform from sad, shy, featherless little creatures into fully feathered hens strutting their stuff around the garden. Just need to persuade hubby to let me rescue some more. :wink:

1 Like

An etching of my siamese cat, who had her 20th birthday this year

Buy this etching on Folksy

My late whippet Gelert

Buy these cards on Folksy

3 Likes

I’ve already posted my pet, but I had to share the cuteness that happened last night.
As you may, or may not know, our dog is friends with next doors cat. He doesn’t like cats, and he doesn’t like dogs but they like each other. Although they’re friends, they don’t usually tend to sit too close, one on each side of the sofa maybe but that’s about it- if they ever sit close it will be a minute at the most. However, last night they sat bum to bum for almost an entire episode of Casualty!

5 Likes

aww that’s so lovely! I guess they were keeping each other warm and thought hmmm this is pretty snuggly! :smile:

1 Like

We have a new boy in our life, Theo whose has come to live with us from a children’s home. He is such an affectionate boy who has taken to climbing up and sitting on the bags of layers pellets and dog food in the leanto. Given the chance he sits on your knee and pushes the top of his head into your chin.

7 Likes

My gorgeous cockapop jasper

7 Likes

Here’s my Brockie Boy (Jack Russell/Patterdale cross) on a walk in Kielder Forest last year:-

5 Likes

Meet Teppic my grumpy cat

6 Likes

very cute :blush:

1 Like

Meet Pepper (Yep, she’s a girl!)

7 Likes